Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Not to bother any more. 

All my anger came before the season began. People was saying that I was taking it over the top blaming the board and all that for lack of transfer. 

Well now we see why, so now I'm like meh. 

The board don't care no more, as they will just sack the manager and not learn anything. 

The board cant buy 10 new players. We just bought and sold the wrong players on a long term basis.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Not to bother any more. 

All my anger came before the season began. People was saying that I was taking it over the top blaming the board and all that for lack of transfer. 

Well now we see why, so now I'm like meh. 

The board don't care no more, as they will just sack the manager and not learn anything. 

I remember lurking here and there was this guy (don't recall his username) who did the same thing and was getting shit from everyone even though he was right.

Absolute junk. People calling for Fabregas to start was a stupid idea, the guy was horrendous before he was taken off. Here is my take on some of our supposed starting 11.

Courtois- worst mistake we made was keeping him and letting Cech go. No command over his area, no presence. Put Cahill in one awful position by standing completely upright, looking disinterested when the ball fell kindly into the area.

Ivanovic- can't cross, can't defend. Deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered. I agree with the calling that he shouldn't touch the pitch for the remainder of his career. Why did we buy Alonso if we are going to continue with this man at RB

Cahill- shocking again, mistake after mistake after mistake. 

Kante- really hasn't had the same impact with us that he did in Leicester, gets over powered, has no passing ability. 

Matic- looks lost in this role, sick of watching him jog around the pitch looking uninterested. Cant pass to save his life

Fabregas- non factor again, easy to see with a game like this why Conte sits him on the bench

Hazard/Willian- had no creativity all afternoon, Willian can't take anyone on, won't defend. Hazard is feast of famine right now also 

Costa- in my opinion the only player we have the has any sort of work ethic, takes balls to his feet, over the top. Never stops running. Some of our better players should take a leaf out of his book. The guy is a work horse up there and is embracing his role that Conte is giving him.

All in all we still need a complete overhaul at the back and in midfield. Frail defense with zero creativity in the midfield and a bunch of guys jogging around looking like they have their minds on their summer vacations already. 

I believe in Conte but there is some sort of cancer going on between the players. Has to be some negativity and bad attitudes in that dressing room somewhere. Guys aren't having fun playing at all. Its evident on there energy and lack of passion. 

Conte starting to look clueless and out of his depth not confident he's going to last the season. 

Cahill, ivanovic, matic, Willian all need to go and should have been replaced this summer. 

Would take Cech over courtois any day. Courtois don't give a shit about the club 

To the board, this is what happens when you fuck up and settle for shit.

heres to another mid table scrap! 

Maybe, just maybe we actually had a decent game plan but Cahill let the club down very early. But most probably I am wrong about the game plan, given the pathetic performance that followed the Cahill's masterpiece. Conte can expect the Russian call, if he didn't already, and he totally deserves it for the ridiculous line up full of pathetic players. Seriously?? If he continues playing some, he better goes back to Italy.

Just like a week ago against Liverpool, I expected so much more from the team and Conte, so much more. It felt like it was playing boys v men and a tactical genius against a just promoted manager. No it was not a feeling, it was a sad reality. More questions than answers for Conte, he has a lot to answet for now.

Conte keeps talking about a new idea of football. Well, where is a fucking sign of that? We cannot progress as a team with Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Willian and co so why the fuck he keeps playing them when they let him down every single week. They are a pure liability but it says a lot about a coach who keepl choosing them. Players changes have to be done.

It's all getting clearer now. The youth team is playing modern and exciting football with technique, skill and swagger. Meanwhile the first team is playing medieval shitshow that should be played behind closed doors and without any kind of TV coverage. The youth players have been too good for this team all along and they've been smart enough to avoid ruining their careers by playing with Willian, Ivanovic, Matic, Cahill, Pedro and the co. That's why we've have been issues with integrating players from the academy.

I think at this point I would rather fantasize about a summer in which we hired Koeman, bought both Kante and Gueye, two centre backs, two fullbacks (maybe even Fabinho), a new winger/AM, a new striker (Bats is fine).... etc. etc.

Luckily, I can just watch Dortmund play every week.

Chelsea are still a mess. AVB can have another laugh.

edit: also, we can all still laugh at Arsenal for not buying enough last year and failing to win in a poor league.

Ivanovic and Cahill must not play for a while. That would be a start. If Conte keeps playing the same 11 he can fuck off.

Im speechless. We either have the biggest mercenary team ever or the manager is clueless.

The worst is however, our goal, project. Shit players still play, talents dont get a fucking chance and new signings are poor too. I have absolutely nothing against finishing 10th if that means we will get the team together from ground up Replacing the likes of Cahill and Iva etc. But Im fucking done if we keep playing same shit players over and over and no changes whatsoever.

Then there is Tibout who might have potential, but for all I care he can fuck off. Start scourting Donnaruma or someone and get rid of this cunt.

You can be shit, but show some fucking attitude. Thats the worst of the whole thing. Bar Costa, Kante and Azpi everyone else is just not giving two fucks.

Including Conte. I have no idea what the fuck he is thinking. He is better than this, but seriously he looks like he is about to cry and makes the worst decisions, that have no meaning for current situation or future.

I will end this discussion by linking to this old article, because it's not 100 percent but 200 percent true.

Pep Guardiola tells Chelsea they need 10 new players as Roman Abramovich and Co scare off potential candidates following Jose Mourinho sacking

I've supported supported Chelsea for the last 16 years. There are a lot of players who have worn the blue shirt that have annoyed and irritated me to a certain extent, but I've never went as far as hating them. These are the first Chelsea players that I actually hate with a passion, as a matter of fact I would throw party if they all fucked off the team. The only players who are worthy of playing for the blue shirt are Costa, Azpi, Kante, Cesc, Moses, Michy, and JT. The rest and especially Cahill can go fuck themselves for all I care. They are a cancer, and Chelsea is the patient, removing theme will improve our situation, there is no point in training them they are to far gone. I know I wrote a lot, I'm beyond livid and beyond disgusted 

2 minutes ago, obiwan92 said:

It's simple. Don't start Cahill ivanovic or matic next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really consider just putting Luiz in midfield instead of Matic, he just can't be trusted in defense but offers much more defensively and attacking wise than Matich in a more advanced role