Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Confirmed by Conte that Luiz will play tomorrow.

Sounded like Fabregas might start also ? training very well according to Conte , Alonso will play either here or Leicester game .

normal back 4 with luiz replacing terry. I really hope conte is talking up fabregas to keep him motivated if we do switch to 3 at the back. I hoped he would take up the pirlo role, fingers crossed for that!.

Alonso will start against leicester it feels, throwing him in against liverpool could be a rough start for him. Normal XI for me with Luiz stepping in for Terry. I hope if we get a goal early we can finally kill the game or at least give us some distance from another flook goal.

Will see the best of hazard in this game I think, will torment their D all night.

1 hour ago, ZOS said:

isn't is a bit disrespectful to say he's Pep Guaradiola of Juventus? ... wish he'd replied "I'm Antonio Conte of Juventus"

I won't be blaming Klop too much for that. He obviously meant it as a compliment, and not as a slight.These people are required to produce an output of several million words a season in press conferences, interviews, program notes, in-house TV, radio, goodness knows what else. If they sometimes make a misstep, who can really blame them?

In any case, Antonio clearly took it in the spirit it was meant and tried to come up with a reciprocal complement of his own. Fair enough I thought.

This by Liverpool is hypocritical to the bone...

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/09/chelsea-v-liverpool-the-anfield-wrap-big-match-preview/

And there was me thinking they had Tommy Smith and Emylin Hughes to rival Chopper Harris...

And there was me thinking Chelsea won a European trophy before they did...

And there was me thinking they regularly made monkey noises at black players including their own John Barnes...

And there was me thinking they sliced up away fans in and around the Anfield streets with Stanley Knives (''meet my friend Stanley'' theyd say before slicing your face or holding you down and cutting several times down your back)

And there was me thinking they got all English teams banned in Europe for five years for murdering 39 Juve fans...

Guess I was wrong

Wankers.

26 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

This by Liverpool is hypocritical to the bone...

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2016/09/chelsea-v-liverpool-the-anfield-wrap-big-match-preview/

And there was me thinking they had Tommy Smith and Emylin Hughes to rival Chopper Harris...

And there was me thinking Chelsea won a European trophy before they did...

And there was me thinking they regularly made monkey noises at black players including their own John Barnes...

And there was me thinking they sliced up away fans in and around the Anfield streets with Stanley Knives (''meet my friend Stanley'' theyd say before slicing your face or holding you down and cutting several times down your back)

And there was me thinking they got all English teams banned in Europe for five years for murdering 39 Juve fans...

Guess I was wrong

Wankers.

wtf

3 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Chelsea FC on Getty. 

Courtois
Ivanovic - Cahill - Luiz - Azpi
Matić - Kante - Oscar
Willian - Costa - Hazard

It is probably not the right time to bring Alonso, Fabregas, Michy or Moses in :) As much as I hate seeing Ivke playing RB, I can see him being a big threat at set pieces ;) Willian will cover right flank most of the time anyway because we will drop deep ... CMON CHELSEA !!