Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hinesty think it is fair to say Kante and Hazard are the only world class players we have in our squad. Luiz and Costa may be close but the rest are below average. It's unbelievable! Not one decent passer on the ball. Get fabregas on right fucking now!

7 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Cahill, Ivanovic, Oscar --- How any of these 3 players can continue to be considered Chelsea material is beyond me. How many opportunities can they continue to get? How many times must they let us down? None of these players will get into the teams' of City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Tottenham. Leicester fans won't want them in their starting XI either.  To me, it says Abramovich no longer has the ambition to make Chelsea the best team in England.

Come on. Liverpools squad is also full of average  players. We are being outplayed by Liberpool, not City or United. Fabregas on the bench, team playing with 2 DMs, and despite that, Liverpool dominating the game.

I can't believe this Stamford used to be impregnable fortress... it is a joke now. I am afraid this defeat will just lower the morale of the team and the season will go down south.

Come on Chelsea lets win it, let us show we have the blood of the lion running in our veins

KTBFFH!!!!!

5 minutes ago, nono said:

The biggest difference between the two teams is the manager by the way. We have problems but have more talent than Liverpool. Difference is that Klopp sets them up with a purpose while we look clueless when attacking.

Liverpool aren't the best to compare our squad to, but I think any of you criticizing Conte right now have a fair point to make.

When one watches ManCity play right now, anything is possible; with Chelsea, every looming fixture is just a source of dread -as it has been for years IMO.

Klopp/Koeman/Emery would have been my choices for manager.

Conte's not a bad manager, but I don't think he really had a clue about what it would take to improve Chelsea whereas Pep Guardiola already could see the challenges in the Premier League. One is less perceptive and conservative on the Prem and the other has a good grasp and is very progressive in his tactics.

5 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Midfield needs more Nianggolan. Kante can't do everything by himself ffs.

Nianggolan lacks control and his technique is not top level. Exchange him for Matic and it'll be the same shitshow. What we needed was another CM with technique and playmaking skills besides Fabregas. That way, we could have a 3 of Fabregas, that midfielder and Kante OR that midfielder, Kante and Matic, for tough away matches. 

The fullback situation is still hanging in the air, mind. Even more than all those things, just a mentality shift from a manager, ffs. For once. Enough with the conservative, safety first garbage (that doesn't WORK WITH THIS TEAM) and commit bodies to attack. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I hinesty think it is fair to say Kante and Hazard are the only world class players we have in our squad. Luiz and Costa may be close but the rest are below average. It's unbelievable! Not one decent passer on the ball. Get fabregas on right fucking now!

Is Liverpool full of world class players?