Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a really bad feeling about this one. Liverpool represent a lot of what we can't seem to deal with. Mane, Firminho and Sturridge will be a nightmare and if JT is out then Cahill and Luiz fill me with no confidence. Maybe shove Brana into the middle and have Alonso start? We are crying out for a proper left back in terms of counter attacking and possession.

*Gulps*

Players looked knackered and which retard arranged the fixture!? Last game this week and first game next, fuck the FA and don't get me started on the fucking inept refs, how can the FA allow such shit refs in one of the best league in the world? EPL has the worst refs in Europe that's not even funny.

36 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Players looked knackered and which retard arranged the fixture!? Last game this week and first game next, fuck the FA and don't get me started on the fucking inept refs, how can the FA allow such shit refs in one of the best league in the world? EPL has the worst refs in Europe that's not even funny.

4 days off is more than enough recovery time and we should be happy considering we play Leicester on the following Tuesday.

As for this game, yeah I'm not looking forward to it. We are awful when teams press us and Liverpool have speed in Mane and Sturridge that is going to cause massive problems.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Whilst I am worried about the likes on Mane etc I truly believe if we let Kante do his job that Costa will rip them a new one.

Agreed. If Costa doesn't get wound up by the Liverpool player who you know will be doing everything they can to set him off, he should destroy that defense.

Worried about their attack and their pressing, though. We should be bossing the midfield and causing them all sorts of headaches in attack.

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Alonso; Kanté; Willian, Fàbregas, Matic, Hazard; Diego.

If Terry cannot play:
Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Alonso, Azpilicueta; Kanté; Willian, Fàbregas, Matic, Hazard; Diego.

David Luiz is very bad, you can't trust. Even more confronting a fast team like Liverpool, his chance to ruin the team is very high.

50 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not looking forward to the next 2 league games at all.

Fuck off then , if u can't look 4ward to Cfc v Liverpool at home on a Friday night u conte , I can't think anything better, fcuking wind your turtleneck in!