• Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outplayed, pure and simple. 

- Thought Matic had an excellent game and did brilliantly for the goal. Kante played well too.

- David Luiz played well too, more reserved, liked what I saw.

- Brana continues to steal a living. Absolute wanker. 

- Oscar continues to prove nothing as a footballer. Waste of a position.

- Subs too late. 

Ah well. Fuck it. 

Very big blame on Conte now. Why can't he just make substitutions earlier? And when he makes them,  why not to choose Batshuayi? Can't understand the rationale behind all this, if there is any because the decisions he makes are weird.

Conte has totally bottled it, tacrically outclassed in every aspect. We will be torn to shreds by the other great managers.

His subs were way too late and he was clueless. Conte can jump around but does shit at the touchline when necessary.

Before you lot make fun of Mourinho and ManUtd, make sure we aren't torn apart like this by fking Liverpool.

With Conte being our manager, I fear City, Utd and even Arsenal.

Top4 is crucial, I expect Conte to get the sack this season.

Wow, I expected so much more from the team and Conte today. How many chances did we create actually? We keep hearing about a new idea of football, a physical and tactical aspect of the game... and on a big night, we are getting outclassed on all levels. I expected much more fuck sake.

So much for Hazard being back. Hazard, Willian, Oscar and Diego were all shit.

Absolutely pathetic that our midfield got completely bossed by He derision, Wijnaldum, and Lallana. They passed rings and us. At home! They just embarrassed us in our own home.

We just aren't nearly as far along as I thought we were. Player for player we have way better talent than they do but Klopp is such a good coach that he drags them up a level or two. 

1. Conte is beginning to piss me off with his substitutions. What the hell is he thinking waiting that long to make even a single change?!

2. It's like I said last weekend, you cannot trust this defence. There's always at least ONE big mistake waiting to happen in every game. That marking for Liverpool's first was simple abysmal.

3. Were the players even up for this? We played Liverpool, one of our bitter rivals, and they gave us a spineless, weak, abject performance! On the basis of this, we'll be lucky to beat Leicester and Arsenal in the next two games.