Marco Verratti

Unionjack

18 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

chance off plating piss

Mrs said that to me once. Then I explained the meaning to her. Ive never understood how we use it in the context we do.

But I hope youre wrong bruv.Ive already offered to donate me left dangley if we signed him!  ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

M!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Mrs said that to me once. Then I explained the meaning to her. Ive never understood how we use it in the context we do.

But I hope youre wrong bruv.Ive already offered to donate me left dangley if we signed him!  ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

M!

Basically it's impossible lmao 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Basically it's impossible lmao 

Meaning Ive always had is you piss on a shallow plate then freeze it and put it under someones door so they think they did it when they wake up.

What meaning you got?

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Meaning Ive always had is you piss on a shallow plate then freeze it and put it under someones door so they think they did it when they wake up.

What meaning you got?

Not plating Piss mate lmao my bad I meant plaiting stupid phone auto correct  

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Utd bound then ffs

As long as Mourinho is at United this won't ever happen. He is obsessed with players being tall and Verratti is the opposite of that.

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

As long as Mourinho is at United this won't ever happen. He is obsessed with players being tall and Verratti is the opposite of that.

He tried to sign Kanté

7 minutes ago, Georgy said:

He signed Cesc and Ozil, Verratti is more mobile and better defensively. 

10 minutes ago, Artandur said:

He tried to sign Kanté

For 30 mil they thought he is worth a punt, everyone would at that price.

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

He signed Cesc and Ozil, Verratti is more mobile and better defensively. 

Cesc and Ozil are 1.80, Verrati is 1.65 even shorter than Kante according to transfermarkt.

I might be wrong but I can't see Mourinho paying over 100 mil for someone who doesn't fit his player's profile. 

5 minutes ago, Georgy said:

For 30 mil they thought he is worth a punt, everyone would at that price.

Cesc and Ozil are 1.80, Verrati is 1.65 even shorter than Kante according to transfermarkt.

I might be wrong but I can't see Mourinho paying over 100 mil for someone who doesn't fit his player's profile. 

Sneijder was pretty close to Veratti height maybe an inch or two taller. Mourinho doesn't care about the money, its not his and he knows he will not stay long at United anyway.

I don't know if Verratti to United will happen, but ultimately what i take away is Raiola is much more likely to get him away from PSG.

• 3 months later...

Both Italy & PSG fans prefer 35 year old Thiago Motta to him these days. Passing isn't everything.

He should've waited and did everything in his power to play for Juventus. He didn't have enough patience.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You