test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Marco Verratti

Started by Unionjack,

323 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, Georgy said:

He is obsessed with players being tall and Verratti is the opposite of that.

Makelele and Ashley Cole?? 

10 minutes ago, Artandur said:

He tried to sign Kanté

For 30 mil they thought he is worth a punt, everyone would at that price.

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

He signed Cesc and Ozil, Verratti is more mobile and better defensively. 

Cesc and Ozil are 1.80, Verrati is 1.65 even shorter than Kante according to transfermarkt.

I might be wrong but I can't see Mourinho paying over 100 mil for someone who doesn't fit his player's profile. 

5 minutes ago, Georgy said:

For 30 mil they thought he is worth a punt, everyone would at that price.

Cesc and Ozil are 1.80, Verrati is 1.65 even shorter than Kante according to transfermarkt.

I might be wrong but I can't see Mourinho paying over 100 mil for someone who doesn't fit his player's profile. 

Sneijder was pretty close to Veratti height maybe an inch or two taller. Mourinho doesn't care about the money, its not his and he knows he will not stay long at United anyway.

I don't know if Verratti to United will happen, but ultimately what i take away is Raiola is much more likely to get him away from PSG.