Marco Verratti

Unionjack

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My absolute dream signing and probably my favorite non-Chelsea player in world football. Don't think I would be able to contain myself if we somehow signed him.

I really do think we'd be unstoppable domestically with him added to our midfield. We should pay whatever it takes to try and lure him away.

52 minutes ago, Pizy said:

My absolute dream signing and probably my favorite non-Chelsea player in world football. Don't think I would be able to contain myself if we somehow signed him.

I really do think we'd be unstoppable domestically with him added to our midfield. We should pay whatever it takes to try and lure him away.

I feel the same but I refuse to get excited as the rumour is too big of a tease haha Kante/Radja/Verratti in a 352 is my dream midfield next year. Dream is the key word.

I guess. We will end this summer transfer window. With big Black players with a lot of strength and a little bit of Skill. Lukaku, Bakayoko, and Koulibaly. Fabregas was right in today football is more about strength and always running rather when real talent. 

3 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

I guess. We will end this summer transfer window. With big Black players with a lot of strength and a little bit of Skill. Lukaku, Bakayoko, and Koulibaly. Fabregas was right in today football is more about strength and always running rather when real talent. 

strong african (based) players have always served us well. i think its a good thing

and we will still have many cultured players, christensen will return, linked with thiago maia

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Ridiculous prices thrown around daily, yet every time Chelsea is linked with Verratti they say 30m, 40m, 50m lol. Someone is taking the piss.

55 is about 65 million euros, then if there's add ons it could well become nearer to 75/80. I say that is a fair price considering I put his potential maybe just below Pogba (don't forget marketing value) and he isn't a prolific striker who is worth the money. In fact, I would say 55 million is about right, as he's done nothing special to be worth much more tbh. 

If you are going to throw crazy money at any player, Verratti is one you consider doing so. Ultimately it comes down to Marco, PSG do not need the money. Does he wants to leave, and what is his preference destination? My guess Barcelona if moves away from PSG.

Maybe a player like Jorginho would be much more realistic. He is a fantastic creative player and does his share defensively. 

4 hours ago, It's too big said:

55 is about 65 million euros, then if there's add ons it could well become nearer to 75/80. I say that is a fair price considering I put his potential maybe just below Pogba (don't forget marketing value) and he isn't a prolific striker who is worth the money. In fact, I would say 55 million is about right, as he's done nothing special to be worth much more tbh. 

It sounds right, obviously. Pogba didnt deserve 90m, neither did Higuain, or Belotti for 50. But market is not ''right'' for years.

He has many years left and plays for psg who has money and big ambitions. He is young and already performed well for years now. Going by market prices these days, that pretty much varrants at least 80m.

Belotti rumours pops out, 50m. Kessie 40m, Diawara 40m, Bakayoko 40m,....Verratti 50m? And there were those rubbish rumours about 30m bids. Its funny dont you think? PSG will sell him for giant price IF they sell him and whoever will be bidding, it starts at around 60-70m and on. These rumours coming out are plain bs I guess, the press will link us to every player on globe.

50M is the new 20M.  100M is the new 30.  So much money in football these days.  After the Pogba transfer, he still isn't even the highest United player in terms of transfer fee as a % of turnover.  

I'd love to see Verratti here (even though it would probably mean the end of Cesc).  I just can't see it happening though.  We don't really get the players that Barca or Madrid want (correct me if I'm wrong) or City or Utd these days.

I really hope the club & Conte have one clear target in mind to go all out for. Can't be bothered with another window where we're after a few players in one position (Luiz scenario regardless of how it's turned out) and end up rushing to get anyone near the deadline.

Radja is where my choice lies.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You