test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Marco Verratti

Started by Unionjack,

329 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, communicate said:

If we are planning to play with a no 10, Erikson is certainly a good option but we can forget about buying anything from levy. Imagine having a modric in our midfield, he has been RM most important players for a couple years now. 

how does tottenham come up with such players. the only one we had got sold and is now in mancity

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im still not over the fact we didnt sign Modric back then, if we get Verratti, all would be forgotten. 

But it will remain a dream I think.

I think we have more chance off plating piss then we do buying modric or veratti lol 

Marotta about Verratti: 

"Could we get another Gonzalo Higuain? No, that was an extraordinary expense. We’ll stay in the ordinary, even if the valuations being thrown around are crazy."

"Given his tactical features and the investment required, he’s a profile which doesn’t interest us." for juvefc.com

Probably talking about Pogba money for PSG to even consider selling him. Even then I'm not sure they would.

18 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

chance off plating piss

Mrs said that to me once. Then I explained the meaning to her. Ive never understood how we use it in the context we do.

But I hope youre wrong bruv.Ive already offered to donate me left dangley if we signed him!  ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

M!

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Mrs said that to me once. Then I explained the meaning to her. Ive never understood how we use it in the context we do.

But I hope youre wrong bruv.Ive already offered to donate me left dangley if we signed him!  ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

M!

Basically it's impossible lmao 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Basically it's impossible lmao 

Meaning Ive always had is you piss on a shallow plate then freeze it and put it under someones door so they think they did it when they wake up.

What meaning you got?

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Meaning Ive always had is you piss on a shallow plate then freeze it and put it under someones door so they think they did it when they wake up.

What meaning you got?

Not plating Piss mate lmao my bad I meant plaiting stupid phone auto correct  

10 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Not plating Piss mate lmao my bad I meant plaiting stupid phone auto correct  

Ahhhh getting ya know!

Its Platting piss!

Like platting fog.

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ahhhh getting ya know!

Its Platting piss!

Like platting fog.

Like plaiting hair lol am confused my self now lmao need another beer 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Utd bound then ffs

As long as Mourinho is at United this won't ever happen. He is obsessed with players being tall and Verratti is the opposite of that.

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

As long as Mourinho is at United this won't ever happen. He is obsessed with players being tall and Verratti is the opposite of that.

He tried to sign Kanté

7 minutes ago, Georgy said:

He signed Cesc and Ozil, Verratti is more mobile and better defensively.