test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Marco Verratti

Started by Unionjack,

286 posts in this topic

Imagine Verrati and Sanchez in the summer window and maybe some utility defendeners - #dreams

Unionjack likes this

Marco Verratti spoke to the press after Italy's win over Albania: "In Paris, there is an ambitious project, and I think I will stay there next season." Which will come as a blow to Premier League clubs hoping of landing the Italian midfielder (L’Equipe) 

From pony league 1 to pony league A...what a waste.

Meanwhile, we're 10 points clear so Premier League is definitely not a pony league (lol)

I dont think they would sell even his right leg for that much. In this market I think he is worth alot more and obviously PSG doesen't exactly need the money. Great player tho, but I think it's not the position we need strenghtening the most.

Him and Kante next to each other? So much for a physical presence in the middle who can deal with being pressed on the ball. 

52 minutes ago, Pizy said:

My absolute dream signing and probably my favorite non-Chelsea player in world football. Don't think I would be able to contain myself if we somehow signed him.

I really do think we'd be unstoppable domestically with him added to our midfield. We should pay whatever it takes to try and lure him away.

I feel the same but I refuse to get excited as the rumour is too big of a tease haha Kante/Radja/Verratti in a 352 is my dream midfield next year. Dream is the key word.

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Ridiculous prices thrown around daily, yet every time Chelsea is linked with Verratti they say 30m, 40m, 50m lol. Someone is taking the piss.

I guess. We will end this summer transfer window. With big Black players with a lot of strength and a little bit of Skill. Lukaku, Bakayoko, and Koulibaly. Fabregas was right in today football is more about strength and always running rather when real talent. 

3 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

I guess. We will end this summer transfer window. With big Black players with a lot of strength and a little bit of Skill. Lukaku, Bakayoko, and Koulibaly. Fabregas was right in today football is more about strength and always running rather when real talent. 

strong african (based) players have always served us well. i think its a good thing

and we will still have many cultured players, christensen will return, linked with thiago maia

TheIceMan likes this

Not getting exciting on the basis of an report by the sun. Would be an amazing addition though

Verratti is a top player who I believe will end up at Barca or Juve. What a statement would it be if we somehow manage to buy him.

FabHazard likes this