Marco Verratti

Unionjack

My wishlist to Santa

Marco Verratti

Image result for verratti

I know its going to be bloody hard specially with Ibra pushing Mou to put £80 mill out for him and RM after him too but I think we should be getting everyone we can on the case to grab him now.

I would love to give a Chalobah/N'Golo partnership a good try  but I get a semi imagining him paired up with N'Golo for us.

Remember him from a couple years back -

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RM can't get him due to the transfer ban. I think the battle for Verratti will be between CFC, ManUnited, Barcelona and Bayern. The one advantage we've got is Antonio Conte and his relationship with Verratti. I hope that Conte understands how important signing this could be for the future of this club. He needs to do everything in his power to make this happen. The club can't get Griezmann either due to the transfer ban so Verratti should definitely be the #1 target next summer.

4 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

RM can't get him due to the transfer ban. I think the battle for Verratti will be between CFC, ManUnited, Barcelona and Bayern. The one advantage we've got is Antonio Conte and his relationship with Verratti. I hope that Conte understands how important signing this could be for the future of this club. He needs to do everything in his power to make this happen. The club can't get Griezmann either due to the transfer ban so Verratti should definitely be the #1 target next summer.

juventus are DEF in with a shout!

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

juventus are DEF in with a shout!

I guess it depends what on Verratti wants. He's been playing in one team league for the past years, does he really want to do that all over again? If the answers is no, that also cancels out Bayern.

Verratti, Vidal and Modric are the best midfielders in the world imo. This guy would be 'the dream' for us. He is the present and the future of midfielders. Absolute gem. 

Could you imagine a midfield of Kante-Verratti-Nainggolan? As good as if not better than Essien-Makelele-Lampard imo. And that's pretty fucking good.

Who knows, maybe we can dream. Maybe the Nike deal and the Conte effect will help us a lot in pulling this miracle off. This is also type of signing that makes your best players stay(Hazard).

On 14.09.2016 at 8:09 AM, Hybrid Angel said:

Verratti, Vidal and Modric are the best midfielders in the world imo. This guy would be 'the dream' for us. He is the present and the future of midfielders. Absolute gem. 

Could you imagine a midfield of Kante-Verratti-Nainggolan? As good as if not better than Essien-Makelele-Lampard imo. And that's pretty fucking good.

Who knows, maybe we can dream. Maybe the Nike deal and the Conte effect will help us a lot in pulling this miracle off. This is also type of signing that makes your best players stay(Hazard).

Man, I'm dreaming about that midfield. Veratti apart from being awesome is also wise investment for whatever money as he's just 24. Nainggolan is older, 29 next year but I can imagine him being like-for-like replacement for Matic who is the same age. Conte tries to play Matic in the role where Nainggolan thrives.

We need top4 and it's doable. No Champions League, no chance.

8 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

can't understand the hype around this guy...

Young midfielder capable of dominating a game, high workrate, isn't afraid to make a tackle, good passing, under-25 years of age

I can see where the hype comes from...

3 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I think I would explode if we pulled this off. 

Actually having hope the club can sign top players because 'we're Chelsea' even though reality says something different. I feel like a Liverpool supporter. Verratti is never joining. But it's nice to fantasise at times.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Actually having hope the club can sign top players because 'we're Chelsea' even though reality says something different. I feel like a Liverpool supporter. Verratti is never joining. But it's nice to fantasise at times.

There will be always players like Dahoud, Inaki Williams, Sidibe etc if we cant land the very best.

As long we dont settle for mediocre players...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You