Niklas Süle

dkim2

http://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/niklas-suele/gab-chelsea-einen-korb-47674616.bildMobile.html?wtmc=mw

Hoffenheim's national player Niklas Süle (21) is one of the most sought-after talents. And now even said Chelsea from!

BILD learned: In Olympia , the club of Russians billionaire Abramovich launched (49) an attempt to catch up Süle (contract until 2019), was reportedly willing to pay up to 30 million transfer fee.

"Yes, the interest was there," confirms Süle consultant Karlheinz Förster (58).

The TSG and Süle from said. Niklas: "I have already committed myself end of last season on staying at TSG. I think before my usual environment here. That was and is for my development is very important, and the basis for being able to bring a constant power at a high level. "

So that the subject is not for all times from the table. Förster: "The English have made it clear that their interest next year is valid."

This sentiment is Father Georg Süle (54): "I think we should first go to a big club, if you are a great player. Found Niklas could earn more, but we do not look out to quick money, but on the career. Evolves Niklas well, the money comes alone. "

I would be glad to have him next year in chelsea uniform for £25m. Powerful, fast and is just 21 yrs old. Luiz-Christensen-Sule-Zouma would be great defensive forces and will give us option to go for 3 men defenses.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niklas Süle Characteristics

+ Strengths

Tackling
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Niklas Süle's Style of Play

• Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Clears the ball out of defence often

• 2 months later...

After many years of following us now, I'm resigned to a pessimism that any player under the age of 40 will be sent out on loan if we acquire them. I used to be confused when oldies like Zolaeyes had absolutely no interest in our academy & youthful players, but, it is what it is. Even Chalobah with his few appearances this season can count himself lucky for that much. If we get this guy, I presume he'll be loaned out like Andreas C., and then he'll not reach the heights of Andreas, thus leading to his sale.

EXCITING TIMES.

Chelsea to boost title chances with Niklas Sule swoop

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-to-boost-title-chances-with-niklas-sule-swoop

Wouldn't you just love this lad. Def gonna be ome of the biggest CBs in the world IMHO. Gotta get him NOW before he is too expensive.

On 2016. 11. 27. at 8:22 AM, Leif said:

After many years of following us now, I'm resigned to a pessimism that any player under the age of 40 will be sent out on loan if we acquire them. I used to be confused when oldies like Zolaeyes had absolutely no interest in our academy & youthful players, but, it is what it is. Even Chalobah with his few appearances this season can count himself lucky for that much. If we get this guy, I presume he'll be loaned out like Andreas C., and then he'll not reach the heights of Andreas, thus leading to his sale.

EXCITING TIMES.

The loan players are all young, cheap, inexperienced players. Süle is already Hoffenheim's main player, considered Germany's future and his price is at least 30m. If he comes to Chelsea, Zouma's place will be dangerous.

2 hours ago, scargo said:

If he comes to Chelsea, Zouma's place will be dangerous.

We are going to have a problem with CBs.

We have a really good Happy waiting for time who we dont know how he will be on his return.

We have Cahil who is our weakest link specially on sa,e side of pitch as Alonso.

We will have alot coming back from loan Christensen,Ake,Kennedy,Kalas,Omeruo,Baba,Miazga

But I see us buying hopefuly a top CB

Its a really difficult decision. I love Happy and I want to see him come back and be excellent but we cant afford to be sentimental with player selection I'm afraid. Its all about the team.

On 14/09/2016 at 4:04 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

No thanks... Looks more like a rugby player than a footballer. No athleticism, pace, jumping ability, technique. Looks like another Huth.

how can you be a rugby player without athleticism:D?

I think theres going to be some disapointed Blues very shortly. With the next 2 transfer windows I see Conte having to make some hardline decisions. Right now we have 2 good,steady,regular CBs and Cahill. We have the great young Happy just chewing on the bit waiting for his chance.

We also have a couple of great young lads whose loans will be finished and thinking theyve done a good enough job to be in the 1st team. Christensen,Ake,Omeruo,Miazga,Kalas.

I personaly think we will buy in but who (if any) will we be keeping?

And what about WBs??

But HOPEFULLY with us being fighting for domination in Europe and England we need the best we can get for NOW !!

Big decisions, exciting things ahead!

Chelsea eye first January deal, as Conte ready to seal defender signing for club

http://www.footylatest.com/chelsea-eye-first-january-deal-conte-ready-seal-defender-signing-club/73031

I don't know what people here suspect us to sign as reinforcement in january. This lad seems fine to me. Highly rated in FIFA 17 (LOL) but no for real, many people really saying he has great potential. Only 21 years old. Bayern fans rate him highly. 

Happy, Süle and Christensen. Next gen back 3. Don't need a 30 y/o Bonucci or fuck-you-Napoli-and-De-Laurentiis Koulibaly.

EDIT: no no NO. VAN DIJK IN JANUARY. No time for young prospects we need proven Premier League defenders and we cannot risk Van Dijk going to the Scousers. 
And he's Dutch...

Not sure I like this guy. He is a bit like Zouma in being an absolute powerhouse, you are unlikely to outmuscle him. However, I find him somewhat awkward on the ball, and sluggish in reaction speed (not to mention pace). He would be excellent in a low defensive line where you are concerned with dealing with balls into the box. 

He is 21 of course, for a defender that is extremely young. Even Luiz has only started living up to his potential around now, and he is pushing 30.
I am not sure though that we should be buying young talent for the CB position. Luiz and Azpili should be nailed on for now, even though I think Azpili could play a role as a wing back. Zouma and Christensen should be in contention for the Cahill position, and if Conte lacks trust in them (which we need to respect as well) then we should be looking at someone like Romagnoli (yes he is 21, but Conte is likely to have a better view on how well he would fit, and he is also quite experienced for his age) or Van Dijk.
January should be about squad depth first and foremost, summer 2017 needs to be primarily about buying players that go into the starting eleven. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You