test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

3. Marcos Alonso

Started by Spike,

1,263 posts in this topic

The demand for width in the PL is much higher, they also had Jose Callejon who played more like a true winger to compensate for Hysaj. Also Hysaj is just much more comfortable venturing forward when needed either on the ball or making runs. 

We keep bringing up Napoli to rationalize some players on the squad, but damn they didn't win shit and struggled mightly outside of Serie A. Their CL record was abysmal. 

Vesper and Unionjack like this

Hope you tear an ACL and don’t return’: Marcos Alonso hit with ugly backlash after congratulating Chelsea teammates on Carabao Cup win

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/01/25/hope-you-tear-an-acl-and-dont-return-marcos-alonso-hit-with-ugly-backlash-after-congratulating-chelsea-teammates-on-carabao-cup-win/

a bit much,bench or dropped/rested would be suffice 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

On 1/25/2019 at 10:27 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Ridiculous. 

So it's Alonso's fault he keeps getting selected?

Yep !!

He's obviously got some wild sex tape on Sarri he is blackmailing him with!

He can't have enough money to try and bribe him.

Ive not liked some players (managers,directors etc etc) in the past and I've had some choice phrases for them. Even joked about getting a hit man to take them out. But always drawn the line at wishing them to get injured!

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yep !!

He's obviously got some wild sex tape on Sarri he is blackmailing him with!

He can't have enough money to try and bribe him.

Ive not liked some players (managers,directors etc etc) in the past and I've had some choice phrases for them. Even joked about getting a hit man to take them out. But always drawn the line at wishing them to get injured!

It was the same thing with Ivanovic under Mourinho. Could purposely score own goals yet will someone always get selected. 

Alonso is a limited footballer, so it isn't his fault to expect more from him with his obvious limitations. It isn't as if he isn't trying.

Wishing for him to be injured when it's the manager who keeps picking him, is cruel. All at the same time ignoring what Alonso did for the club to begin with. 

OneMoSalah and Bosnian Blue like this

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Wishing for him to be injured when it's the manager who keeps picking him, is cruel.

Normally I'd agree, but what is cruel is killing another person. He is an alive millionaire living a privileged life, he'd do just fine with an injury compared to death. Not that I want him to get injured, just putting things into perspective.

Unionjack likes this

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

Normally I'd agree, but what is cruel is killing another person. He is an alive millionaire living a privileged life, he'd do just fine with an injury compared to death. Not that I want him to get injured, just putting things into perspective.

So because he involuntarily killed someone, justifies him getting hurt?

I'm confused

On 1/26/2019 at 6:14 AM, mccg said:

Hope you tear an ACL and don’t return’: Marcos Alonso hit with ugly backlash after congratulating Chelsea teammates on Carabao Cup win

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/01/25/hope-you-tear-an-acl-and-dont-return-marcos-alonso-hit-with-ugly-backlash-after-congratulating-chelsea-teammates-on-carabao-cup-win/

a bit much,bench or dropped/rested would be suffice 

i condemn that kind of toxic and disgusting comments by those morons on social media. Disgraceful lot

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm confused

It makes it less cruel.

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm confused

Wasn't he under an influence though? And 70 mph in a 30 area.. I don't know man.

Unionjack and Vesper like this

he's probably Sarri's smoking buddy and they are getting pumped up on cigarettes together ,

Vesper likes this

He's got skills. But is a pick-up game player imo. First goal he waited until the last second in their free kick to abandon his position and was pointing to Hazard to mark Silva, while giving his back to the playing and walking casually to the center of the box.

Vesper likes this