Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No chance to let me have Telles then?

Haha Telles would probably be Madrid bound if Alonso doesn’t go. Been a lot of rumours about it because Lopetgui or whatever worked with him when he was at Porto IIRC. Would be a upgrade over Alonso in a back 4 defos but he’s still a bit suspect defensively. He’s much much more like Marcelo than Filipe Luis. 

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Haha Telles would probably be Madrid bound if Alonso doesn’t go. Been a lot of rumours about it because Lopetgui or whatever worked with him when he was at Porto IIRC. Would be a upgrade over Alonso in a back 4 defos but he’s still a bit suspect defensively. He’s much much more like Marcelo than Filipe Luis. 

I always liked Luis

1 hour ago, dreamcfc said:

REAL WANT ALONSO

Real Madrid are set to target Chelsea defender Marcos Alonso, according to Don Balon. 

New manager Julen Lopetegui is said to want the Spain international at the Bernabeu and has asked the club to make a move.

Interesting, what a shame our window is closing early.

Don Balon

hahaha..says it all

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I can't see Chelsea sell him now especially when we can't replace him ATM 

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

No I cant either. Cant see Emerson getting a look in any time soon neither. He will become Sarris Ivanovic

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I wouldnt disagree with trying him as striker haha. Actualy has decent movement and finish, often looks goal-thirsty aswell.

I'd give owt a try a couple of times.

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

Look. Even the fuckin Star can see hes our weakness

Chelsea vs Arsenal: Ex-Gunner backs Unai Emery’s side to exploit weak Blues star

ARSENAL can bounce back from their Premier League opening day defeat by exploiting Chelsea’s weakness down the left.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/723646/Chelsea-vs-Arsenal-Unai-Emery-Maurizio-Sarri-Adrian-Clarke-Marcos-Alonso-Jorginho

1 minute ago, Mana said:

. Bellerin most of the time, out of like 10 bad crosses he does, he'll do 1 good one.

I would like to see CHO start to have another go at Bellerin. Cant see Eden starting but the last 20 mins again.

I really want to get Kovacic getting some time too.

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Look. Even the fuckin Star can see hes our weakness

Chelsea vs Arsenal: Ex-Gunner backs Unai Emery’s side to exploit weak Blues star

ARSENAL can bounce back from their Premier League opening day defeat by exploiting Chelsea’s weakness down the left.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/723646/Chelsea-vs-Arsenal-Unai-Emery-Maurizio-Sarri-Adrian-Clarke-Marcos-Alonso-Jorginho

Yeah would not try to exploit azpi’s defensive weakness that’s for sure.

now the same could be said of every attacking fullback. RM Marcelo would be the perfect example as he can’t defend to save his life (way way worse than Alonso).

that does not hurt Madrid though. The system takes care of that or atshould - that’s why the manager also makes the big bucks. ;)