test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spike

3. Marcos Alonso

Started by Spike,

697 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Alonso at CB? Really? He is so slow and turns like a tank. Any striker with the tiniest of pace would be able to get the better of him. 

 

1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

Alonso at LCB ? :lol: I really hope you people are on crack.

 

Just worth a shout maybe. Who knows. Barcelona are apparently interested in him and I doubt they'd want to play him as a LB considering his lack of pace and level of quality in comparison to Jordi Alba.... Although it could be a bullshit rumour but he has played there beforehand at Fiorentina and I doubt he'd look too out of place in all fairness. Pace isn't everything although for a LWB yes you'd want someone who has a bit more of it like Emerson but as a LCB, he would not be that slow, I mean lets be honest Cahill, Azpi and Christensen are hardly that fast either although Azpi is without a doubt faster than Alonso. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

 

Just worth a shout maybe. Who knows. Barcelona are apparently interested in him and I doubt they'd want to play him as a LB considering his lack of pace and level of quality in comparison to Jordi Alba.... Although it could be a bullshit rumour but he has played there beforehand at Fiorentina and I doubt he'd look too out of place in all fairness. Pace isn't everything although for a LWB yes you'd want someone who has a bit more of it like Emerson but as a LCB, he would not be that slow, I mean lets be honest Cahill, Azpi and Christensen are hardly that fast either although Azpi is without a doubt faster than Alonso. 

Barcelona was rumored to be interested in Cahill once before and that turned out to be BS. Likely to be same case here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Barcelona was rumored to be interested in Cahill once before and that turned out to be BS. Likely to be same case here.

True but stranger things have happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Will walk back into the team...guaranteed.

Honestly I hope we finish with Emerson playing LWB to the season is over. He has been solid so far and I think there is plenty more to come from him, just a matter of if Conte will be bold enough to keep him there or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason said:

Barcelona was rumored to be interested in Cahill once before and that turned out to be BS. Likely to be same case here.

Cahill wasn't Spanish tho. And right now most football watchers apart from us think the sun shines out his arse right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the idea that paid professionals know more about the game and players than we do, is just strange indeed... if the world only made sense and more talented forballers made more money and were more in demand... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love how silent it is in this thread when he gets back from a 3 game ban and is absolutely rock solid. Him and Rudiger were immense shutting down Salah.

OneMoSalah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Love how silent it is in this thread when he gets back from a 3 game ban and is absolutely rock solid. Him and Rudiger were immense shutting down Salah.

It was an average game from him, tbh a typical Alonso performance where he hasn’t really contributed anything tangible. Moses had a far better game and Rudiger was the one who had a great game against Salah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Love how silent it is in this thread when he gets back from a 3 game ban and is absolutely rock solid. Him and Rudiger were immense shutting down Salah.

Its difficult when the match is on to come to a players thread, make a comment, then go carry on talking about the game. All the players get yakked about in one post if ya get me.

 

I' think everyone said he had a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jason said:

EIGHTY MILLION?! :lol: 

lol I know mate. But fuck it. IF its right we snatch their hand off and stick Emerson in. win Win situation eh/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, the wes said:

Don balon reporting that everything that comes from that fella mouth is BS 

Shame!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

EIGHTY MILLION?! :lol: 

:lol:  Don Balon is hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.