Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

Part of me hopes City give them a pasting, that would certainly be my preferred option of a draw doesn't happen.

Mourinho will not take an early home defeat to Pep very nicely atall.

Agree. If we don't win the league, I wouldn't mind City winning it. The other top clubs winning it would be unbearable, especially the special twat.

5 hours ago, Darogba said:

Agree. If we don't win the league, I wouldn't mind City winning it. The other top clubs winning it would be unbearable, especially the special twat.

Oh no, hate City, would rather anyone won than them bunch of cheating egomaniacs, who bets Aguero once again gets off ban? 

City beating United has a good side and bad side. The good is that Pep will get into Mourinho's head and a defeat for Jose would be like the 5-1 defeat at Tottenham. I think it will completely change the way they play. More defensive and more conservative.

The bad side is that it will be a major confidence boost for City in their chase for the title. All in all, I wouldn't mind a draw or a city win. At the end of the day we should concentrate on winning every game ahead of us.

Nah, I'll cheer Jose to beat Pep any day of the week unless Chelsea are directly affected by it. Draw is obviously best for us but it's still way too early to make any significant difference.

Also, who the fuck decided that it would be a good idea to put an international break at the start of September. Damn it, after that incredible deadline day I want to see some bloody football! 

11 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Nah, I'll cheer Jose to beat Pep any day of the week unless Chelsea are directly affected by it. Draw is obviously best for us but it's still way too early to make any significant difference.

Also, who the fuck decided that it would be a good idea to put an international break at the start of September. Damn it, after that incredible deadline day I want to see some bloody football! 

I know man, I hate these International breaks with a passion! 

On 02/09/2016 at 11:52 AM, Darogba said:

Agree!!The Hype if Man U won be to much!!! City are just City.

Yeah very weird place for a break! Just as things are getting going..pause!!

At least there's the upside of our deadline day signings getting to train with Conte a couple of weeks before the game so might even get a start here, at least Luiz who has been training with JT while Cahill has been away on international duty.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Don't think anyone expected either of Luiz or Alonso to start this one so not surprised Conte has confirmed it. We shouldn't need them either.

This is definitely a must win for me, though, with the fixtures we have coming up. Momentum going into the back to back to back tough fixtures would  be great. All 12 points from 12 and a massive match against a hated rival in Liverpool would have the team so amped up.

If we slip up against a Swansea side who look like relegation candidates well be in danger of slipping away early with Liverpool, Leicester, Arsenal all in a row.

Conte says Chelsea squand more suited to 343 than 352.

How would you see us lining up in a 343 with everyone fit?

Courtois

Luiz     Cahill     Zouma

Willian Kante Oscar/Matic Alonso/Moses

Costa Hazard

?

Or Hazard in Alonso's spot and Batshuayi up top? I feel that would either be too attacking or force Hazard to track back too much...

Interesting to see how/when he tries this...?