test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Swansea v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

316 posts in this topic

Swansea vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+Burnley+Premier+Le

2016/17 Premier League Match 4
11th September, Sunday, 2016
Liberty Stadium
16:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Seriously if we don't win this match by at least 2 goals. Swansea look relegation material. They haven't looked very good in their first 3 Matches.

Darogba likes this

Same line-up as today, except if we have a new (good enough) CB/LB come in and they have enough time to gel with the team on training, then put him/them in.

And I really like Costa, but if he's having a game like he had today (trying hard - which I like - but the goals just aren't coming) then I'd like to see Bats sooner then the 80th minute. And definitely get Fabs in if we need a goal, but Kante and Matic were solid today!

sLOVEnian Blue and Dazzy_Vance like this

Swansea haven't had a good start to the season and hopefully my boy David Luiz can get 1 Goal and 1 Assist. Hopefully he plays in Oscar position and then sub off Luiz for Cesc Fabregas in the 2nd Half.

Darogba likes this

Don't expect either of the new boys to start here. Hopefully nobody comes back from the international break with injuries because if not the team picks itself for me.

David Luiz if he plays should be in defence and not in midfield.

With the Manchester clubs playing, this is a great chance to get some extra points before our double header against Liverpool and Arsenal.  Swansea have been shocking so I can see us winning easily but we all know it's that simple.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Don't expect either of the new boys to start here. Hopefully nobody comes back from the international break with injuries because if not the team picks itself for me.

David Luiz if he plays should be in defence and not in midfield.

Yeah I don't expect Luiz to start in the next two games. Don't change a winning team and all that and him being new to Conte's ways. After the Liverpool game he can slide right in.

Alonso I expect to take longer to settle in. I don't think the manager will be quick to take Azpilicueta off that left flank.

I cannot wait to see David Luiz back in a Chelsea shirt was gutted when he left and was so delighted to see him back at Cobham last night 

Part of me hopes City give them a pasting, that would certainly be my preferred option of a draw doesn't happen.

Mourinho will not take an early home defeat to Pep very nicely atall.

I'd love to see United lose, but I think the better result would be draw or a united win. I think United are more likely to drop points at other times, whereas I see city steam rolling most of their opponents. If city don't drop points against some of the best teams, not sure when they're going to drop points.

kellzfresh likes this

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

Part of me hopes City give them a pasting, that would certainly be my preferred option of a draw doesn't happen.

Mourinho will not take an early home defeat to Pep very nicely atall.

Agree. If we don't win the league, I wouldn't mind City winning it. The other top clubs winning it would be unbearable, especially the special twat.