• Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Moses (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Andre Marriner

Just now, Henrique said:

Indeed, because Moses was the reason why we scored that goal. Moses was useless, and and bringing a 2nd CF in that final minutes was a good way to completely lost the midfield, and that was one of the reasons why in the last minutes Swansea was the team that was attacking.

I really dont know how you can call anyone "retarted" with "we scored after the subs". 

Pretty sure Cesc was involved in every attack after he came on. Also Moses was not useless, made a few good runs. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think their equaliser was always coming after that wasteful first half. Shame we could have really put that game tombed early on. Hazard needs to man up the and stand his ground. He so!often is so poor when needed most. Also Comte should have reacted more quickly. 2 points lost on city so early despite our piss easy start. Shame. We fail to be ruthless in front o goal time and time and time again for years now, yet we seem to be powerless to do anything about it. This really has to be a mental issue. Plus we need a finisher from midfield to add to Costa goals.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

After watching the replay you cannot blame Cahill for that goal! He was fcking hacked to shit! How has the tef not seen that. He should be punished for that shit

The one who blames cahill is just being stupied. He basically kicked his feet. 

Just bad refereeing overall

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Had Courtois not run out like Rambo and stayed back in goal the cover would have got there in time. Sig was going away from goal. 

Yes in hindsight that may well be correct but during the game, decisions have to made in an instant and in that situation, I'm certain that majority of the keepers would've come out to close down. The cover was too far behind Gylfi, We should not have been so hopelessly exposed through the center.

One of the worst officiated matches I've ever seen. Completely out of control there.

- Cahill was abysmal. Foul or not from Fer, what the fuck are you thinking dwelling on the ball in that situation!? Idiot.

- Hazard was off that game. Looked super dangerous time after time until it got to the last pass or shot where he choked.

- Diego and Kante were immense. All defenders other than Cahill were good. Oscar and Matic were good.

If Diego had scored that tap-in I think it would've killed the game. It would've demoralized Swansea and it could've been 4 or 5-0. Instead, it stayed 0-1, they get a super fluke penalty, and get belief and the crowd behind them. We need to be much more clinical and kill teams off or this can always happen.

Totally dominated them but come away feeling like we lost it.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think their equaliser was always coming after that wasteful first half. Shame we could have really put that game tombed early on. Hazard needs to man up the and stand his ground. He so!often is so poor when needed most. Also Comte should have reacted more quickly. 2 points lost on city so early despite our piss easy start. Shame. We fail to be ruthless in front o goal time and time and time again for years now, yet we seem to be powerless to do anything about it. This really has to be a mental issue. Plus we need a finisher from midfield to add to Costa goals.

Lampard esque player badly missed here :(

9 minutes ago, Thor said:

One of his subs directly influenced the build up in the goal... 

Not to mention after the subs came on we were creating chances like crazy, and it simply looked like we ran out of time in regards to scoring another. 

Most of those chances were related with Fabregas replacing Matic.

I'm very disappointed! Everything was under control and then we just threw it. I dont know. Courtois looks very shaky in my opinion, he isn't the world class keeper we actually need. I'm also very disappointed with Matics performance and I really dont understand why Conte continues to prefer him instead of Cesc. I hope JT is alright since we badly need him against Liverpool. We can't loose two points against such opponents. Swansea was totally shit. Damn I'm so sad right now.

Terrible performance today.

we were shit but controlled the first half because they we shittier than us. We should have hounded them down and pressured the shit out of them.

Intensity was missing, and boom, we let 2 goals in. Matic does nothing! what the fuck is the point of having him in the team? cant oscar/doesnt oscar do the same job up ahead?

Courtois did not have to go for the ball the way he did. It was going away from goal and he could have delayed the attacker.

Apart from Costa and Kante, the whole team werent motivated enough to do the job as a UNIT.

Ref did nothing wrong.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

One of the worst officiated matches I've ever seen. Completely out of control there.

- Cahill was abysmal. Foul or not from Fer, what the fuck are you thinking dwelling on the ball in that situation!? Idiot.

- Hazard was off that game. Looked super dangerous time after time until it got to the last pass or shot where he choked.

- Diego and Kante were immense. All defenders other than Cahill were good. Oscar and Matic were good.

If Diego had scored that tap-in I think it would've killed the game. It would've demoralized Swansea and it could've been 4 or 5-0. Instead, it stayed 0-1, they get a super fluke penalty, and get belief and the crowd behind them. We need to be much more clinical and kill teams off or this can always happen.

I really don't think Oscar contributed much in the game.

8 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

We can blame Courtois all we like but the question that's been going around my mind is that where the hell was the cover through the center on that counter?! It was absolutely shocking that Azpi was the only man behind, Yes courtois was rash but there should've been better protection for him.

Ivanovic thinks he's the next Zidane and is always caught really high up the pitch. This has been happening too long and no one has really corrected it. It would be understandable if he had some attacking ability but he's terrible going forward.

Just now, Pizy said:

Hazard slipped a couple of times, and Diego should have scored.

I will not blame cahill, it was miss call by the ref.

I personally don't blame him on cahill incident, but when he did not sent swansea defender off, that show bad referee.

1 minute ago, nono said:

Ivanovic thinks he's the next Zidane and is always caught really high up the pitch. This has been happening too long and no one has really corrected it. It would be understandable if he had some attacking ability but he's terrible going forward.

he´s the reason we equalized, he created panic in the Swansea defence for Costas´s goal, but he should concentrate a lot more on his defending, attacking wise he´s done fine to be honest.

Lost two points on our own hand, but fuck me the level of refereeing in this country is abysmal. Amat has had fouls for six yellow cards and the challenge on Cahill, if that is not a blatant foul then I don't know what a foul from behind looks like. Not to mention that Amat's 58 foul in this game, on Ivanovic, from behind, came a minute before Swansea's 2nd.

I still can't understand how Chelsea have tanked this. 

Conte must find a way to bring Cesc back into the starting line-up. His passing and vision is 2nd to none, must play more.

First 15 minutes in the 2nd half were hideous, momentum was broken, little to no football. I thought that was when Swansea picked themselves up, whereas Chelsea became lethargic and disconnected from the game. Such a shame after a very good first half.