Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

Decent signing, it would be. Consistent with okay performances. Not amazing, not bad either. Good in deffence, very technical in attack. Pinpoint crosses. Barca were in for him or Lucas Digne, but opted for Digne, don't know the reason.

From Wikipedia:

On 2 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 20-year-old woman. He is alleged to have been over the legal alcohol limit for driving.

Didn't see that coming.

Just now, Jype said:

Really tall for a full-back, 188cm.

No idea if he's good or not.

Really tall but surprisingly very decent technically. 

I watch Serie A and imo this guy is very solid. Very good at offering an attacking threat and pretty solid defensively. Definitely better than Rodriguez imo.

Well, we need a left-back, so if we can get a consistent performer then it is hard to complain too much. I havent seen Alonso enough to have a strong opinion, but from the little I have seen he seems like your jack of all trades. I think he might benefit from playing with a good defensive coach such as Conte. Overall, if our summer i Kante, Bats, Maksimovic and Alonso I would be happy.

23 minutes ago, lucio said:

If he can bench ivan or donk , I'm all for it. He's got a nice height , very determined based off the video. Very one footed though...

9 minutes ago, Diego said:

Well if it means ivanovic wont be in the team (as a rb at least) then i'm happy.

:D:D