Hello from Belgium

Hi guys !

I'm a Chelsea ardent fan from Belgium, i'm 28 years old.

I'm active in french forum but I've decided to make the big step here because nothing are better that an english forum to talk about Chelsea !

So in advance, sorry for my english. I hope to improve and learn with other Chelsea's fans. I think it's a good way to improve it.

For the little presentation :

I support the club since 10 years now.  Before that i wasn't a football fan. In fact it's due to Chelsea if I like so much football. All start with the 2004-2005 UCL campaign. I remember that i was so impressed to see a team with so much physical capacity and fighting spirit. All of my friends didn't like Chelsea because of the coming of Abramovitch and all  bullshits we can heard about money. But me, I only saw an impressive team, with strong caracter, a bit "them against all".

After I begin to watch Chelsea games in the League and Cup. Step by step  I can't miss a match since this period ! I learned the history of the club, watch some vintage games. And now I really have Chelsea in my blood !

I have traveled to te bridge several times in last years. I had to make 6-7 trip in London. 

The latest was the last home game of the season againt Leicester ! Not an important game because of our classement but that was so impressive to see  Terry's speech at the end, when I announce he will stay ! Songs and  support from fans for our Captain during all the game was so great !

I have also made an away travel at Villa Park 6 years ago. This kind of trip are really the best for me because the away fans are just amazing ! Can't stop song, and bounce in the stadium during all the game.

Finally the FA Cup Final in Wembley against Liverpool in 2012 ! What a game and what feeling to win this ! The "before game" in the pub around stadium was just outstanding :D

I'm really in love of this english atmosphere !

If I could, I wanted to make more trip but unfortunately it's not free, ticket + travel, it's not cheap ;-)

I intend to continue to do this in futur and i hope see many great games.

I'm really glad to be here and excited to share experiences and opinions with you guys !

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ayioros.

Welcome to TalkChelsea.

I am Kevin Ashburner from Auckland, New Zealand.

I am South African Born from Johannesburg.

I am 25 Years Old.

If you need any help or need to ask something just ask these guys. The TalkChelsea Staff.

The Profiles of the Staff of TalkChelsea.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/staff/