Marcelo Brozovic

Unionjack

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, the wes said:

To much drama around this deal ffs Chelsea just go for Riechedly Bazoer he's young and one for the future 

We have too much guys for the future. Brozović in right system can be excellent player.

2 hours ago, Igi26 said:

We have too much guys for the future. Brozović in right system can be excellent player.

I'm fed up with Chelsea wasting all summer trying to get targets we can't get we should go for targets that are easy to get 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

To much drama around this deal ffs Chelsea just go for Riechedly Bazoer he's young and one for the future 

I'd love it if they did that.  I was actually keen on Brozovic based on just reading about his style of play and trusting that he's the kind of player that Conte wants.  I think a B2B with Kante and Fabs would be ideal.  By the time we'll want Bazoer, he'll be at a club that doesn't want to sell him to us.

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, it's not like the people on the board don't know who he is or what is potential will be.  I'd just like to see an exciting young signing since we can't get any of the established players.

( sorry for my english that isn't perfect)

I am an inter milan fan and i have followed every match of inter.

BroZovic was our most improved player last year. In the fact our center field  (is it the right term?)sucked because we were full of difensive midfielders ( melo medel kondogbia) and Marcelo was the only offensive midfielder of the team. He runs a lot, he is the players that had done the highest number of km fuor  match ( He usually does 12/13 km at match) in serie a. He Has also Great vision, He can do accurate penetrative passages and He Has also a good shoot  ( everybody compared his shoot to del piero's). 

He Has built almost every dangerous situation at center field

He Has 2 defects: He is very discontinous and He is not good at defending. However He can grow a lot with conte and become much stronger of oscar ( overated player). When we sold coutinho He seemed shit and brozo Has don e much better than coutinho at inter...

Now inter milan is the second/third strongest Team of serie a. We were fourth last season with 67 points  but the team was not complete.

25/30 mln shoud be the right price when overated players li ke xhaka ( weaker than brozovic imho) costs 45 mln

However Alonso is shit

9 minutes ago, David I.M. said:

( sorry for my english that isn't perfect)

I am an inter milan fan and i have followed every match of inter.

BroZovic was our most improved player last year. In the fact our center field  (is it the right term?)sucked because we were full of difensive midfielders ( melo medel kondogbia) and Marcelo was the only offensive midfielder of the team. He runs a lot, he is the players that had done the highest number of km fuor  match ( He usually does 12/13 km at match) in serie a. He Has also Great vision, He can do accurate penetrative passages and He Has also a good shoot  ( everybody compared his shoot to del piero's). 

He Has built almost every dangerous situation at center field

He Has 2 defects: He is very discontinous and He is not good at defending. However He can grow a lot with conte and become much stronger of oscar ( overated player). When we sold coutinho He seemed shit and brozo Has don e much better than coutinho at inter...

Now inter milan is the second/third strongest Team of serie a. We were fourth last season with 67 points  but the team was not complete.

25/30 mln shoud be the right price when overated players li ke xhaka ( weaker than brozovic imho) costs 45 mln

However Alonso is shit

Your english is totally fine! Thanks for the input. Good to hear from someone who watch him week in week out, just proves that some big talkers on here knows nothing despite what they claim to know. But seems like the deal is not happening according to recent 'reports' 

While the Alonso deal is pretty much done. Is he really bad? 

2 hours ago, Beepu said:

Your english is totally fine! Thanks for the input. Good to hear from someone who watch him week in week out, just proves that some big talkers on here knows nothing despite what they claim to know. But seems like the deal is not happening according to recent 'reports' 

While the Alonso deal is pretty much done. Is he really bad? 

Alonso is a  wingerback above average in serie a, but in serie a there are few decent wingerback....for example last season digne, sime vrslaljko, bruno peres, hjsay, alex sandro and evra were better than him.

In my opinion 25 mln are blasphemy for him 

I'm actually a bit disappointed that this deal didn't go through. He is young and can improve a lot. 25mln for him doesn't look so absurd this window. Would've been a good addition for our squad as we will see Oscar disappear many times through the season as always.

I'm actually a bit disappointed that this deal didn't go through. He is young and can improve a lot. 25mln for him doesn't look so absurd this window. Would've been a good addition for our squad as we will see Oscar disappear many times through the season as always.

You aren't alone. Seemed like good business in an area we needed strengthening.

• 2 months later...

IN AUGUST - He didn't seem too much in a hurry to come to us back then did he

Chelsea transfer news: Marcelo Brozovic rejects Antonio Conte in favour of new Inter Milan contract

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1704648/chelsea-transfer-news-marcelo-brozovic-rejects-antonio-conte-in-favour-of-new-inter-milan-contract/

BUT the links are stiill strong aren't they eh

Chelsea target scored twice to remind Blues of his skills

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/11/14/chelsea-target-scored-twice-to-remind-blues-of-his-skills/

• 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You