test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Marcelo Brozovic

Started by Unionjack,

139 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Apprently we are interested in buying either him or James Rodriguez but won't buy both

Surely Rodriguez would be the better choice 

LOL how can you compare them its like comparing Courtoius and Hazard.. two Different players 

29 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

A bit of a head scratcher of a statement here... emoji848.png

Yeah.. Sneijdee and Robben moved From Real to worse Clubs and turned into World beaters and won the Champions League

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

If it weren't depressing this would actually be funny. 25m? REALLY??!

There is NO PLAYER at Inter who would in any shape or form improve Chelsea. 

They only had two decent players but they sold Kovacic to Real and Hernanez to Juventus. 

You mean Oscar is better than him?! I don't think so.

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Chelsea have made an offer to #Inter to swap Fabregas with Marcelo Brozovic. #CFC

Chelsea are prepared to pay a part of Fabregas wages for the remainder of his contract with the club (Gazzetta dello Sport) #CFC #Inter

That's BS. Swap deals never go through, and it would be so dumb to swap Cesc with him.

What :D Swap Cesc for Brozovic and paying Cesc wages for a period of time??? And Inter should pay us at least 15mln for this, right?

9 minutes ago, nono said:

Who do you guys think he'll be replacing in the starting lineup if he signs ? 

Nobody, would be my guess.

4 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

A midfield of Kante-Oscar-Brozovic!!!

Oscar is average at best and Broz... i don't know him... from comments, not a superstar...

From Nainggolan to Joao Mario to Brozovic.

Inter decided to upgrade their midfield with Banega and Joao Mario because the likes of Brozovic, Melo and whoever weren't good enough. Banega and Joao Mario aren't even world beaters. I really hope this isn't true. Chelsea don't need average/decent midfielders.

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Oscar is average at best and Broz... i don't know him... from comments, not a superstar...

Average? I get the popular opinion but Oscar is about to missplace a second so called world calss player and a fanfavourite! Like him or not, if fit he will start for us in the midfield for at least couple of years more! And I think that Brozovic will be a hit in here just like Coutinho was at Liverpool! Don't underestamate the scouting and the recruitment of Itallian clubs and specially of players from the Balkans!

2 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Average? I get the popular opinion but Oscar is about to missplace a second so called world calss player and a fanfavourite! Like him or not, if fit he will start for us in the midfield for at least couple of years more! And I think that Brozovic will be a hit in here just like Coutinho was at Liverpool! Don't underestamate the scouting and the recruitment of Itallian clubs and specially of players from the Balkans!

So? it's a big mistake imo... conte loves oscar, blind love. he's really Average... cesc is better than him. a lot better.

nono likes this

ffs this brozovic dude coming and cesc going out? that would be an absolutely horrible move in my opinion but have to trust Conte.... really don't want cesc to go though, his limited sub appearances this season have been fantastic

12 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Things I learned on Twitter- some Chelsea fans know Serie A players better than Conte & players can't get better unless they're in PL

This is true. Just look at people's opinions on here for Alonso, because he has played for Bolton and Sunderland.

MefiX19 likes this

3 hours ago, J.F. said:

if he was that good he would probably stay at inter who is worse then chelsea. another average player who at his best day can't make us better

Exactly the kind of player clubs want to sell to the Premier League.

Clubs across the continent, particularly in the stronger  leagues, see the financial strength of our league as a major problem. They are quite right to. Our league already has the popularity. If it were also to acquire the best players, it would be game over

From the self-interest point of view, it makes perfect sense for European clubs to develop strategies for  dealing with the Premier League's financial muscle. Judging by the prices Chelsea and other clubs are reportedly being quoted, the plan seems to be that one superior player, or two average ones, will cost a Premier League club its entire annual TV revenues (net).

Given that the selling clubs can't expect the gravy train to go on forever, their back up plan anticipates desperate Premier League clubs spending tens of millions of pounds on the only players they can afford under this pricing regime, the ordinary ones.

This then becomes a win-win for the sellers; they help themselves to Premier League money anyway and use it to pay their star players wages which come closer to those available in the Premier League.

From our point of view this all feels very frustrating but in truth it's a great policy. The bigger clubs around the continent don't exist to feed our clubs need for player talent. They exist to follow their own ambitions and the way they're playing our clubs in the transfer market is high quality.

I'm certain this situation must get discussed in the high circles of the Premier League. Hopefully our clubs will  develop a strategy of their own, will realise they can't win the battle with the weapon of transfer fees. I hope that instead they will compete more heavily than ever on wages. Apart from the megaclubs our teams have more money than anybody. Let's throw it directly at the players rather than at the players' clubs.

This won't mean we will attract all of the top players, there are plenty of reasons to play for some of the super teams around Europe, but at least if we pitch our tent in the money arena that's a place where we can win. Let's aim for a situation where more players than ever will refuse to renew contracts and will hold out for  lucrative moves to the Premier League.

J.F. and 1chelsea like this

43 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Things I learned on Twitter- some Chelsea fans know Serie A players better than Conte & players can't get better unless they're in PL

Fair play. Something I've learned is that some think every Serie A player linked to Chelsea is underrated and would improve Chelsea.

Btw, I highly doubt Conte wants all these Serie A links. Just once I'd like this to happen (example):

'Chelsea make bid for Brozovic. Conte rates the Croatian midfielder very highly and wants him'

Random fans: Conte wants him so he must be good. What do you know?

'Conte: I've never been interested' (Or even better: he's not good enough)

Random fans: .....