Marcelo Brozovic

Unionjack

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't depressing this would actually be funny. 25m? REALLY??!

There is NO PLAYER at Inter who would in any shape or form improve Chelsea. 

They only had two decent players but they sold Kovacic to Real and Hernanez to Juventus. 

29 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

If it weren't depressing this would actually be funny. 25m? REALLY??!

There is NO PLAYER at Inter who would in any shape or form improve Chelsea. 

They only had two decent players but they sold Kovacic to Real and Hernanez to Juventus. 

Icardi maybe? If we had a need for GK I think Handanovic would be decent

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

I wouldn't take Icardi over Michy, let alone Diego.

Handanovic is good, but obviously no where near Thibaut. 

Not saying I would take him over those two, just mentioned him since I believe we were linked with him or something. Agree with Handanovic, Tibo and Bego got us covered there

ummmm... Ya I'll have him.

Wondering if anyone here saw him at the Euros? I thought he was fucking fantastic. Looks like an incredible squad guy who works hard for the team, defends, takes free kicks, can pass and has good technique... 

Haters what am I missing here?

5 minutes ago, nono said:

Most people on the Forza Inter forums seem to be happy to see him go.

Course they are. We are reportedly giving them 25m for a player who is not in any way remarkable. That's a lot of money in the Italian league. 

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I wouldn't take Icardi over Michy, let alone Diego.

Handanovic is good, but obviously no where near Thibaut. 

You're sounding like you got hate in your veins, what am I missing about this Brozovic character? I thought he was part of the best midfield tandem in the Euros and often stood out ahead of even Rakitic

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

Course they are. We are reportedly giving them 25m for a player who is not in any way remarkable. That's a lot of money in the Italian league. 

I don't think we're going to get a world beater at this stage in the window.. These are the players we're getting linked to at this point. Maybe it's just best to stand pat at this point and hope for something in January.

4 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Meanwhile Adrien Silva has confirmed he will join Leicester for around the same sum like Brozovic. The portuguese is far better player imo.

he's also 27 and predominantly a left sided midfielder... And I don't really think he's better for our system but tell me what you think Silva would add that we don't already have?

14 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

ummmm... Ya I'll have him.

Wondering if anyone here saw him at the Euros? I thought he was fucking fantastic. Looks like an incredible squad guy who works hard for the team, defends, takes free kicks, can pass and has good technique... 

Haters what am I missing here?

if he was that good he would probably stay at inter who is worse then chelsea. another average player who at his best day can't make us better

I know YouTube can make anyone look great but damn...this dude looks fantastic in the video I just watched. Eye for a pass like Cesc but way quicker, better in tight spaces, and more dynamic. Can understand why Conte would admire him if any of these rumors are true.

Could be a steal at the reported price.

21 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

he's also 27 and predominantly a left sided midfielder... And I don't really think he's better for our system but tell me what you think Silva would add that we don't already have?

I think Silva is a better option than Brozovic, that's it. If you ask me which mid player I want, I'd say Raja, he would've been the best option for us, but Roma made it clear they won't sell for the sum we offered.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You