Marcelo Brozovic

Unionjack

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Is he any gd??

I only read reports and seen Youtubes so I know as much as you mate.

I'm sure somebody who watchs him will let us know tho.

It was more the Mikel goimg made me sit up.

45 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I only read reports and seen Youtubes so I know as much as you mate.

I'm sure somebody who watchs him will let us know tho.

It was more the Mikel goimg made me sit up.

If it makes Mikel leave the club sign him up :D nobody could be any worse than mikel 

He's more of a poor man's Lampard than Croatian Xavi. In fact, his dream club has always been Chelsea since he idolized Lampard. As a player, he is no.8. Making late runs into the penalty box to score goals, decent size (180cm) but not so good in the air, can shoot from either foot,  Doesn't have eyes to read game, unlike Lamps. He's not the most technically gifted player of bunch but boy he isn't Ramires of the world. He does have adequate first touch and his ability to holding onto ball is above average. He isn't great at defending but is mobile, has strong stamina and willing to do dirty jobs. Not a lazy arse like RLC. He came off a down year but largely due to total chaos Inter was under Mancini. They didn't have proper playmaker to set the tempo of the game and none of Kondogbia, Medel and Brozobic are capable of doing that job. Midfield was totally collapsed. He was bounced off to RW and wasn't so great there either. He makes observers think this guy needs change of scenery as Inter has no clue/ no structure to get best out of him. Inter is forced to sell Brozovic as their marquee signing Joao Mariu may force Inter into FFP violation. Juventus is seriously interested in him which means he's no slouch, but Inter hates Juventus and no doubt about that the way they act like cheap arse all over Europe. Inter is desperate to make some income, but they hate to sell asset to their direct rival.    

Conclusion: Not a bad investment for 20m. Still young, proper coaching and maybe a bit of bulk up would help him immensely. Even if he flops, we can still recoups majority of resources we put in to purchase him.

8 minutes ago, dkim2 said:

He's more of poor man's Lampard than Croatian Xavi. In fact, his dream club has always been Chelsea since he idolized Lampard. As a player, he is no.8. Making late runs into the penalty box to score goals, decent size (180cm) but not so good in the air, can shoot from either foot,  Doesn't have eyes to read game, unlike Lamps. He's not the most technically gifted player of bunch but boy he isn't Ramires of the world. He does have adequate first touch and his ability to holding onto ball is above average. He isn't great at defending but is mobile, has strong stamina and willing to do dirty jobs. Not a lazy arse like RLC.

Conclusion: Not a bad investment for 20m. Still young, proper coaching and maybe a bit of bulk up would help him immensely. Even if he flops, we can still recoups majority of resources we put in to purchase him.

That isn't inspiring, sounds a bit like oscar...

16 minutes ago, dkim2 said:

He's more of a poor man's Lampard than Croatian Xavi. In fact, his dream club has always been Chelsea since he idolized Lampard. As a player, he is no.8. Making late runs into the penalty box to score goals, decent size (180cm) but not so good in the air, can shoot from either foot,  Doesn't have eyes to read game, unlike Lamps. He's not the most technically gifted player of bunch but boy he isn't Ramires of the world. He does have adequate first touch and his ability to holding onto ball is above average. He isn't great at defending but is mobile, has strong stamina and willing to do dirty jobs. Not a lazy arse like RLC. He came off a down year but largely due to total chaos Inter was under Mancini. They didn't have proper playmaker to set the tempo of the game and none of Kondogbia, Medel and Brozobic are capable of doing that job. Midfield was totally collapsed. He was bounced off to RW and wasn't so great there either. He makes observers think this guy needs change of scenery as Inter has no clue/ no structure to get best out of him. Inter is forced to sell Brozovic as their marquee signing Joao Mariu may force Inter into FFP violation. Juventus is seriously interested in him which means he's no slouch, but Inter hates Juventus and no doubt about that the way they act like cheap arse all over Europe. Inter is desperate to make some income, but they hate to sell asset to their direct rival.    

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

His YouTube clip looks good.  It was nice to see some defensive clips in there.  His game looks Marchisio-esque.

It was nice to see him do Koulibaly in the one clip.  Unless, of course, we sign Koulibaly, in which case it was just a one off play and it was the fault of the midfielder in front who didn't protect properly.  

12 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

His YouTube clip looks good.  It was nice to see some defensive clips in there.  His game looks Marchisio-esque.

It was nice to see him do Koulibaly in the one clip.  Unless, of course, we sign Koulibaly, in which case it was just a one off play and it was the fault of the midfielder in front who didn't protect properly.  

Just proof YouTube can make even Oscar good. 

Trust me when I say this. HE. IS. WORSE. THAN. OSCAR. And that's saying a lot.

2 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

Just proof YouTube can make even Oscar good. 

Trust me when I say this. HE. IS. WORSE. THAN. OSCAR. And that's saying a lot.

I'll trust you since you've seen him.  

Reports suggest that he's a different kind of player though, and sounds like he would fit in a midfield 3 with Kante and Fabregas nicely:

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/scouts-notebook/78/post/2254651/marcelo-brozovic-dubbed-croatian-xavi,-but-is-he-up-to-scratch-for-arsenal

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2600415-scouting-barcelona-transfer-target-marcelo-brozovic

Probably won't go anywhere though.  Wouldn't be shocked if it's just a ploy by his agent to get a raise.

7 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'll trust you since you've seen him.  

Reports suggest that he's a different kind of player though, and sounds like he would fit in a midfield 3 with Kante and Fabregas nicely:

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/scouts-notebook/78/post/2254651/marcelo-brozovic-dubbed-croatian-xavi,-but-is-he-up-to-scratch-for-arsenal

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2600415-scouting-barcelona-transfer-target-marcelo-brozovic

Probably won't go anywhere though.  Wouldn't be shocked if it's just a ploy by his agent to get a raise.

I've rarely said a player is bad in general, without actually seeing him and he is in the same mould. Misplacing simple passes. Does one thing great, then looses the ball ten seconds later, because he attempts an impossible nutmeg. I'd rather we try Schneiderllin from United or Momo Diame even. I just don't think he'd do us good. Squad player for us, at best.

You people are so mean when it comes to Mikel, it's unbelievable. Yes, he isn't Makelele, but the guy helped us won a lot of things and deserves some respect. 

Do you even watch Chelsea or, I don't know, where were you in 2012? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You