Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar, Matic, ZzZzzZz. 

No Fàbregas, Conte has problems. After complaining that the team is winning at the end of the game.

Every game he wants Diego save the team?

8 minutes ago, Valdo said:

It's always so quiet here before the team news gets posted, then all of the sudden all hell breaks loose

True. Like for example, no fabregas to create... 

Hopefully Oscar has one of his 6 good games of the season here 

Hopefully training all week focused on keeping a high tempo and energy. That's the only time when Oscar is effective. If we come out and play at walking pace and allow Burnley to play we'll make hard work of this.

We must play fast!

6 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Just praying Matic gets injured during the International break.

Come on dude, I was a little kid when we had the war with Serbia here and I still don't wish ill to anybody. It's fucking football, he's done nothing to make you say that.

Sean Dyche is Mourinho-light and will put 11,785,211 precisely behind the ball throughout the game from the opening whistle. We need players that can create via skill or physicality (Cesc and Batshuayi). I am just stunned with Oscar and Matic in there.

Same line up as Mourinho and Hiddink. 
What was the point of the sacking if we are doing the same thing? 

Same line up got us 10th place. With Kante in it as long as he stays fit we should get 6th.