• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Moses (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

His mistakes on the ball become way more apparent when he tries to do too much.

He needs to really embrace the less is more approach; get it and recycle it and make a run. When he tries to dribble and beat players he looks so clumsy.

Spot on. It's really frustrating when he gets the ball deep and tries to take on multiple players when there's an easy pass on. It's like he thinks he's a way better technical footballer than he actually is. Just needs to stick to what he does best which is running the channels and creating space.

Very happy, but so far, we have played third-tier teams: Watford, Burnley, Bristol, and West Ham, the latter having been kicked out from the europa league by a semi-professionall team made of Romanian carmakers. Good for the confidence, still. But avoid over-exictment.

FUCK ME!!!! What a great game.

Nobody could compare those same players today as all last season could they!

What I loved most of all is the way thewy are playing together. However hes done it The Don has got them playing  one just like Leicester last season. And with that comes confidence.

The way they were running into spaces to receive a pass. Loved it.

Just imagine now if we had a couple of good defenders and a replacement for Oscar with his failure of that back of leg pass that Eden did. It would be something to watch wouldn't it?

And I couldn't be more chuffed for Moses. I hope he gets more chances.

Im just dying to goto North London the end of next month. PLEASE lets have a couple of new really good defenders to take with us.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE! we are back in business and should keep that way until may 2017.

Despite the opponents poor display, our team has shown a better game, very interesting to play the ball exchange between our players. If the opponents goalie was someone else we could've won by 7 margins. dayum....

Oh.. and the last goal was an orgasm, the collaboration of Batman-Pedro and Moses slide it past the goalie beautifully.

KTBFFH! :getin:

Kante has changed our entire squad.  I really try not getting swept up in hyperbole after a win, but he really has.  What a signing that kid is. 

And Eden is, well, back to being Eden. 

giphy.gif