• Hazard (sub)
    • Terry (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Periscope

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should push the defenders signings, if just a little bit.

I can definitely see Bats giving Costa a challenge for that starting spot.

Also props for the ghetto streams. 11/10 would watch again. Nah but seriously, give the guy who decided to stream the first half a pat in the back.

In the end we won that's all I care about but man... felt like last year watching Cesc and Matic in the midfield!

Now we know this combination is suicidal... Matic, for the 3rd game in a row has done next to nothing. 

Cesc was good going forward but he is so easy to play around.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

In the end we won that's all I care about but man... felt like last year watching Cesc and Matic in the midfield!

Now we know this combination is suicidal... Matic, for the 3rd game in a row has done next to nothing. 

Cesc was good going forward but he is so easy to play around.

Very funny midfield we have. We have one that's good going forward with passing but terrible in defending/marking. And we have another who contributes little to the defence and nothing in attack.

We need to try another combination without Matic to see if anything clicks 

5 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Was Matic that shit ? 

Once again he wasn't good I'm afraid.

I read someone saying that, although Nemanja hadn't played well in the first two league games, it was early days and we should give him time to see if he recaptures his form. Problem is that, with few exceptions, he has been average or worse for a season and a half now. That's a long time. Too long to just be a question of form.

4 hours ago, Weckerz said:

6 hours ago, Styles said:

If he played as badly as he did against Watford then very likely yes.

Why do I feel the last play showed in the highlights tells us everything we need to know about his performance?

He did cross for the first goal though, but the way he was easily dismissed by their player in the highlight play I mentioned is laughable.