Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad. I was hoping for two up with Michy in the team.

What's wrong with Willian?

The managers in the league this season. Conte, Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, Wenger, Mazzarri, Koeman, Pochettino, Guidolin, Puel. Benitez in the Championship haha. Impressive.

12 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Unless Willian is injured, I had a feeling Conte wasn't happy with Willian refusing to take on his fullback in one on one situations, being too careful like a central midfielder. But sadly pedro isn't any better, he'll only make runs in behind. He should have tried Moses 

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I had a feeling Conte wasn't happy with Willian refusing to take on his fullback in one on one situations, being too careful like a central midfielder. But sadly pedro isn't any better, he'll only make runs in behind. He should have tried Moses 

The explanation for Willian's absence is more straightforward. He's injured. Has a minor calf problem. 

3 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I had a feeling Conte wasn't happy with Willian refusing to take on his fullback in one on one situations, being too careful like a central midfielder. But sadly pedro isn't any better, he'll only make runs in behind. He should have tried Moses 

He offers a goal threat. He was disappointing last season but he's not a poor player. 15/16 can't erase an entire career.

He joined a new team in a new league after spending his entire career at a single club. The team he joined turned out to be a disaster.

And he wasn't played how he's supposed to be used imo. Too deep. That's not his game. I want to see him in a well-functioning team as a forward. Let's see what Conte does.

Shame about Willian, was hoping that he's got dropped without context.

You look at this team and it's glaring that 3 spots, Cb, Lb and Rw need upgrade.

Let's see if Chelsea will be as solid with the back 7 as on Monday. With that should be straightforward win.