Watford v Chelsea

Jase

That f*cking scout who scouted Oscar must be fired. He's so so overrated, such a average player i just can't watch him. Half of the team must be changed. Only few people can play in first eleven.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That f*cking scout who scouted Oscar must be fired. He's so so overrated, such a average player i just can't watch him. Half of the team must be changed. Only few people can play in first eleven.

Confirmed: NOTHING has changed. Zilch. Nada.

Don't let a late win over an unambitious West Ham tell you otherwise. The football is still the same shit on a stick football we have been playing for many years.

All that nonsense about hard pre-season training drills and new formations was exactly that, nonsense.

There hasn't been a single stylistic change or new patterns of play. It's the exact same rubbish being served up as last year.

1 minute ago, Liuxas said:

Who are you keeping other than Hazard and Kante in this team? I'm struggling.

1 minute ago, RuudiGullit said:

Yeah, and you can eat my short dick 'till your chin touches my balls. 

I'll fetch my magnifying glass and tweezers. One sec.....

Just now, Styles said:

Confirmed: NOTHING has changed. Zilch. Nada.

Don't let a late win over an unambitious West Ham tell you otherwise. The football is still the same shit on a stick football we have been playing for many years.

All that nonsense about hard pre-season training drills and new formations was exactly that, nonsense.

There hasn't been a single stylistic change or new patterns of play. It's the exact same rubbish being served up as last year.

Your comment hits the nail on the head, mate. My thoughts exactly. 

We also loaned out Baba Rahman. Baba was not exactly Cafu or Roberto Carlos but I'll take him at left back and Apzilicueta at right back over what we're currently playing every day of the week. The fact we "loaned" him out just shows how insane our board truly is. 

I was angry enough seeing the lineup, now I'm beyond pissed.

The only change this team has is Kante. Conte isn't very bold, is he? Same fucking team we finished 10th... What the hell are Ivanovic and Pedro still doing there. Actually Iva shouldn't even have started

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk