• Kante
    • Oscar
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Moses (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Fabgreas (sub)

Conte fixed things... things he did wrong in the first place. There's merit fixing things, but he took a tad too long against West Ham to go all -attack (but I'm thankful he did) and today he had a bad lineup.

I mean, he 's new at the league , but seriously what tactical role was Matic doing there? Why start Pedro when Moses has been better so far (although he did little to nothing since he came, but nobody would do worse than Pedro did today). Then there's the big question, if Cesc isn't starting this kind of game, what kind of game he is? We won't need Matic in those matches, especially if Oscar is in the  match and can help Kante (as if he needs, but still).

And for the love of Jesus, someone just do a criminal tackle on Iva because it seems like no manager has  balls to actually bench him...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

I've been saying how poor Matic is for ages. Now hopefully Conte sees the enough of him. Without Cesc we looked completely clueless. God you have no idea how much I wish we could sign Nainggolan, the midfield trio of Naing Kante and Cesc would be awesome.

Or a Pogba-esque player.  Renato Sanchez would have been a good fit.

That goal we conceded looked amateur to me.
Kapoue was given a free hand. There were some white shirts strolling the park some fify meters away.
The equalizer was Gomez's fault. I 'd expect of him to save those then Batshuayi showed great alertness in that position.
The Cesc - Diego combination qualifies for goal of the year.
We have to up our game I think and the substitutions made by Conte looked very clever (at a time Watford's work rate had dropped significantly however).
There was a pen not given to us in the 1-0 and the tv pundits are crying foul for Diego not being sent off. Perhaps an objection will be launched.

That goal we conceded looked amateur to me.
Kapoue was given a free hand. There were some white shirts strolling the park some fify meters away.
The equalizer was Gomez's fault. I 'd expect of him to save those then Batshuayi showed great alertness in that position.
The Cesc - Diego combination qualifies for goal of the year.
We have to up our game I think and the substitutions made by Conte looked very clever (at a time Watford's work rate had dropped significantly however).
There was a pen not given to us in the 1-0 and the tv pundits are crying foul for Diego not being sent off. Perhaps an objection will be launched.

Or a Pogba-esque player.  Renato Sanchez would have been a good fit.

Hell even Chalobah would be much better than Matic. Matic is really clumsy as fuck, I'm literally speechless, he looked like he can't even do a simple jog with the ball and it's not exaggerated.

I can admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong about CESC! He has a place in this team. He simply fits better with the cast of players we have, and is a necessity in this team. I think even Conte can see that now after the performance he just put on. He has so much more time and space to work with given how damn good Kante is. He is an absolute beast. An animal in the midfield. Dude doesn't let anything get by him, and if it does, he is hounding the ball like crazy. 

Hazard is our one offensive outlet. This needs to change. Pedro isn't anywhere near direct enough, or physical enough when he actually tries to be. I believe Moses does have a place in this team. Maybe not as a starter, but he probably would be one of the best options at the moment. 

Costa was terrible today, although I think his performance is largely dictated on the service he gets, and that was terrible today as well. Once Cesc came on, it was chances galore for him almost. 

IVANOVIC needs to go! I can't watch anymore. That was the worst game by a RB I have ever seen. I am not over-exaggerating either. He could not complete a pass, and he was constantly out of position. If you aren't doing any good in attack, at least make sure we aren't conceding. He seems incapable of either. He is past it. I say this as one of his biggest fans. I loved the guy, and thought he was one of the best RB's in the world at one point, but he cannot keep up anymore. His man has 2 or 3 meters of room at any given time to cross the ball, he is slow, he is out of position when the ball is crossed, he is terrible at crossing when going forward and he simply isn't dynamic enough anymore. He was one of the best two way FB's in the world at one point, but all that has gone now. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Hell even Chalobah would be much better than Matic. Matic is really clumsy as fuck, I'm literally speechless, he looked like he can't even do a simple jog with the ball and it's not exaggerated.

If we're tossing around 50-60M for a CB, how about a midfielder like Koke?  I know Koke's a pipe dream, but maybe we could see another CM in?

Koke-lite?