Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until we pimp up our defensive unit i've got the fear + that will have domino effect all through the team, i will take a lucky win and move on , but game 1 in the season i feel like a utd or arsehole supporter the previous seasons thinking that we our playing for a top4 position yuck! Terrible dealings by the board in respect to correcting our obvious weakness in the team/squad.Tut tut tut kiss my blue but.!

Chalobah as a CB ? Incidentally, I saw the last 3 matches he played there, he was nothing short of disaster in each of them. Everything was just so bad I don't know where to start. Really you don't want to see that at West Ham game.

I will be amazed if XI will be diffrent than this :

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Azpilicueta, Matic, Kante, Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Diego Costa

Yeah cant wait for a team at Stamford Bridge that plays attack attack attack football ffs ,until we have proper players playing in proper positions(New cb'/s,left sided/ defensive etc etc cover cough cough ) i feel/fear it will be same old same old zzz bullshit too easy to play against.

37 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah cant wait for a team at Stamford Bridge that plays attack attack attack football ffs ,until we have proper players playing in proper positions(New cb'/s,left sided/ defensive etc etc cover cough cough ) i feel/fear it will be same old same old zzz bullshit too easy to play against.

Then don't watch

3 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

Watching Coutinho & Mane take Arsenal apart yesterday is why I'm adamant we desperately need to improve our RW position. Mane would've been a great option to bolster our attack.

We have Willian,Pedro,Cuadrado and Moses at that position.

Not sure we need any more winger when we need to rebuild our backline

Watching all the top contenders this week, it's so obvious that we clearly have the best AM in the league. There is not one player in the league that can even get close to Eden. There are great players to be found, but one similar to Eden isn't around. He's our trump card. If he's on form, he can win us a title again on his own.

The biggest thing difference with Conte I've found is that he's drilling our players to play very quick through the midfield to get the wingers 1 on 1 against the opposition fullback. 1 on 1, there isn't a man that can hold Eden back. Hell even Willian and Cuadrado can do decent damage 1 on 1.

Just hope our defence can play well. Payet isn't pacey, so he doesn't really scare me as much tbh. I think Ivanovic can just push him off the pitch and into the stands.

Tonight can't come soon enough!!! Missus went on holiday with my parents. Home alone for a week :dance::drunk::getin::delight::drunk: Friends coming to my place tonight, beeeeers galoreeeee, Chelsea on the big screen in the living room. Waiting for this day for months, let's thump them twat Hammers. Bring it on, come on you Chels!!!

With Kante we aren't going to have teams walk through our midfield. Our defense is still poor but having him in front will help out for now. 

Go out and play football with some passion otherwise they'll be going home with contes show up their arse. 

Hopefully Costa is on form today. What I saw from Hazard recently will cause them lots of problems. 

3-1 win. Don't see us keeping clean sheets until we add new defenders.