Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

42 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I definitely think it's not Conte's "fault" it's beyond me how can anyone think that, borderline ridiculous. Nor any other manager we previously had.

36 minutes ago, Mana said:

...okay, then whose fault is it? The board? Yes, it's their fault for extending his contract but do they have the final say on the starting XI telling Conte (or any other manager we previously had), Ivanovic MUST play if fit?

Bench the guy.

DP

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course the usual suspect with the biased folk tales appears :lol: This forum sometimes.
A manager wins two trophies with this starting XI - with the admission from many that this endeavour is in fact nearly impossible - and gets demonized. SMFH.

I agree with SJ though, let's throw Aina in, it could be a winning move.

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

And of course the usual suspect with the biased folk tales appears :lol: This forum sometimes.
A manager wins two trophies with this starting XI - with the admission from many that this endeavour is in fact nearly impossible - and gets demonized. SMFH.

I agree with SJ though, let's throw Aina in, it could be a winning move.

Maybe you should try the redcafe forum. Think you'd like it better there. ^_^

I think the main question here is, can we score vs West Ham's defence? Yes! With Hazard on form, Kante a brilliant addition to our midfield, Pedro/Willian and Fabregas, and Costa/Batshuayi up front we can absolutely terrorise West Ham's defence Monday night. I don't personally believe they can go head to head with us in any area of the field, especially in attack, so that only means one thing...

A Chelsea win, baby! :cig:COYB

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Maybe you should try the redcafe forum. Think you'd like it better there. ^_^

Yup let's keep it Chelsea v West Ham, please. No interest reading senseless bile.

To keep it on topic; same formation as against WB I think.

Courtois
Ivanovic-Cahill-JT-Dave
               Kanté
Willian-Matic-Oscar-Hazard
               Costa
Hopefully Hazard will keep his pre-season form and won't go into his sulking, slacking form. As well as Oscar.

5 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Yup let's keep it Chelsea v West Ham, please. No interest reading senseless bile.

To keep it on topic; same formation as against WB I think.

Courtois
Ivanovic-Cahill-JT-Dave
               Kanté
Willian-Matic-Oscar-Hazard
               Costa
Hopefully Hazard will keep his pre-season form and won't go into his sulking, slacking form. As well as Oscar.

Same lineup although i'd switch Matic and Oscar around.

No your interest seems firmly concentrated on writing it.

Wouldn't worry about that mate. My inside sources tell me that the 3 ringleaders Costa, Fabregas and Hazard had a meeting and apparently they like this manager.

Something to do with this one not being a freaking sociopath.

29 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Same lineup although i'd switch Matic and Oscar around.

No your interest seems firmly concentrated on writing it.

Wouldn't worry about that mate. My inside sources tell me that the 3 ringleaders Costa, Fabregas and Hazard had a meeting and apparently they like this manager.

Something to do with this one not being a freaking sociopath.

Have no doubts that the Spanish guys will work hard under Conte, although I don't rate Fabregas I respect him as a professional.
Hopefully the Belgian will follow suit and keep working hard for the good of Chelsea, unlike Fabregas, I don't think of him as a serious professional, rather a volatile child with attitude problems and without the drive to better himself with his "relax" time, unprofessional to say the least.
As I've said, hopefully he'll keep liking Conte for the foreseeable future, but you never can know for sure.
Good shout about Oscar and Matic :)

42 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Have no doubts that the Spanish guys will work hard under Conte, although I don't rate Fabregas I respect him as a professional.
Hopefully the Belgian will follow suit and keep working hard for the good of Chelsea, unlike Fabregas, I don't think of him as a serious professional, rather a volatile child with attitude problems and without the drive to better himself with his "relax" time, unprofessional to say the least.
As I've said, hopefully he'll keep liking Conte for the foreseeable future, but you never can know for sure.

Good on you for walking away. I can't say I would have done the same.

Tbh i would drop one of Terry or Cahill and put Iva in their spot while Aina plays as Fullback. Also would like to see 4-3-3 with Kante Fabregas and CHalobah in the middle but not gonna happen

49 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

As much fun it would be to continue this i get a feeling we're dangerously close to a ban. :P

I'll just leave this here. http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath

It's actually kinda frightening how well it fits Mourinho. Also explains the constant "mindgames".

1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

As much fun it would be to continue this i get a feeling we're dangerously close to a ban. :P

It's actually kinda frightening how well it fits Mourinho. Also explains the constant "mindgames".

Theres actually a thread on site where debate and heated conversation can happen.

Going back tp someone saying in similar words that we will be OK as long as Eden is on form. We really should.nt be like that having to rely on 1 person. Theres been times we have fought tooth and nail missing several main guys. We should have a GOOD backup for each position. Right now I'd be content to have Moses stand in for him

We should be going into this match ready to run all over them. Just pretend every team we play are Spuds.

2 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

The bit about lying reminds me of his Balotelli story.

It turns out that Eto'o was fit and played the full 90 minutes, and that Balotelli wasn't sent off until the 61st minute :lol:. I know we've all exaggerated stories before but Mourinho is such a bullshitter it's funny.

My line up for the game againts West Ham.

4-3-3

----------------Courtois------------------

Aina--------Cahill-------Terry------ -Azpilicueta

Oscar-------Kante-------Chalobah

Cuadrado-------Costa---------Hazard

Our attack is our biggest strenght currently and must use that we need to press them and get the ball quickly.We can't sit back if we do that then were definitely won't win.

Things at the back don't look good but just stop for one minute and imagine if we get 1, yes 1 injury at the back, we are totally fucked. We need to pray like fuck this does not happen, the situation doesn't need to be dressed up or sand kicked over it, bad state of affairs and close to a complete disaster if it happens.

This isn't me moaning, this is me being realistic.