Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, we are facing West Ham at the best possible time. Cresswell is out for a few months and it looks unlikely they will get a replacement before the game but you never know. Payet will play but you have to wonder is he at 100% after the Euros. So I doubt I he will be at his top condition for the match. Hopefully Kante can do a job on him. And like a lot of other teams, they still need to strengthen and so do we but I am hopeful that with our firepower, we should beat them.

16 minutes ago, Stats said:

TBH, we are facing West Ham at the best possible time. Cresswell is out for a few months and it looks unlikely they will get a replacement before the game but you never know. Payet will play but you have to wonder is he at 100% after the Euros. So I doubt I he will be at his top condition for the match. Hopefully Kante can do a job on him. And like a lot of other teams, they still need to strengthen and so do we but I am hopeful that with our firepower, we should beat them.

I agree mate but I can't get it around my head that we are going into this new season with the same back 4 that were awful last season we should have buy a new cb at the started off the transfer window ffs :middlefinger:

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree mate but I can't get it around my head that we are going into this new season with the same back 4 that were awful last season we should have buy a new cb at the started off the transfer window ffs :middlefinger:

It's amazing isn't it every Chelsea fan can see it but three highly respected coaches Mourinho, Hiddink and it would seem Conte can't.

I can see us winning. We might concede, but I'm sure the lads will give it all to start this season with a victory so that we can start paving the way to redemption and leaving last season behind. It might be hard with our defence being what it is, but I can see a victory.

COYB!

I want to be optimistic and say we can win this game. It's simply a matter of outscoring them, because for sure they're going to score once or twice.
Please let Fabregas be in his rightful place, just like today sitting on the bench.

If we don't sign a defender in the next couple of days we are pretty fecked if you ask me. They are a very dangerous side and could make a mockery of our defensive line. 

Let's just hope we outscore them. I think there will be goals in it. 

14 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It's amazing isn't it every Chelsea fan can see it but three highly respected coaches Mourinho, Hiddink and it would seem Conte can't.

Am I suffering a sense of humour failure here? I guess I must be since you can't possibly be serious about this. Maybe I'm just becoming increasingly wound up by the pile of nonsense I'm reading in post  after  post on this forum recently.

I  see people criticising the board for not replacing John Terry, when  three months ago they were holding up home-made posters demanding his contract be renewed and filling this place up with  essays about why JT was still a vital cog for our team. 

I see people saying, correctly, that we will find it almost impossible to win with this squad, while simultaneously pouring hatred on Jose because he did.

Most laughably of all, I see people who believe the transfer market is a simple matter of snapping your fingers and buying all the players you want.

Forgive me therefore if this buildup of bewilderment and amusement has caused me to take your post too literally. I'm sure that I will eventually be able to figure out what you really meant. 

5 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Am I suffering a sense of humour failure here? I guess I must be since you can't possibly be serious about this. Maybe I'm just becoming increasingly wound up by the pile of nonsense I'm reading in post  after  post on this forum recently.

I  see people criticising the board for not replacing John Terry, when  three months ago they were holding up home-made posters demanding his contract be renewed and filling this place up with  essays about why he was still a vital cog for our team. 

I see people saying, correctly, that we will find it almost impossible to win with this squad, while simultaneously pouring hatred on Jose because he did.

Most amusingly of all, I see people who believe the transfer market is a simple matter of snapping your fingers and buying all the players you want.

Forgive me therefore if I've taken your post too literally. I'm sure that I will eventually be able to figure out what you really meant. 

I really do hate the internet sometimes. I completely agree

I do tend to find the opinions of this forum are far detached from those of fans I see at matches. But let's not go there.

15 minutes ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

I really do hate the internet sometimes. I completely agree

I do tend to find the opinions of this forum are far detached from those of fans I see at matches. But let's not go there.

You could not be more right. Especially your second paragraph.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I  see people criticising the board for not replacing John Terry, when  three months ago they were holding up home-made posters demanding his contract be renewed and filling this place up with  essays about why JT was still a vital cog for our team. 

Most laughably of all, I see people who believe the transfer market is a simple matter of snapping your fingers and buying all the players you want.

Forgive me therefore if this buildup of bewilderment and amusement has caused me to take your post too literally. I'm sure that I will eventually be able to figure out what you really meant. 

This is a season to far for John Terry hand on heart everyone knows that. I would never hold up a placard at the Bridge that's for twats like that geezer who held up the one about Lampard. They just want to get there face in the papers for there one minute of fame.  Cahill is not a top class defender as his performances in the World Cup and Euro's prove. Ivan is a terrible right back can be no arguments there. If he's played at right back that was my point Mourinho, Hiddink and possibly Conte will have all played him in that position and every Chelsea fan know's he's a liability. As for snapping fingers in the transfer market as I've not said or hinted at that I don't know what your on about there.

Not sure what's bewildering about saying we lack quality in the back four. As for sense of humour well I couldn't possibly comment but do you write letters to the Daily Telegraph ?