Chelsea 3-1 AC Milan

Jase

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little behind on our line ups and tactics due to a busy schedule at the moment, but what are our options at the RB and LB positions? Obviously Azpi is a surefire starter, but which side are we looking to be playing him? Are we after a bunch of FB's now that we let Baba go? Sorry to derail the game thread somewhat, but it is something I'm picking up watching this game. 

Well, we're making them look quite good, some Chelsea magic right there.

Compared to some Milan teams of the past though, ouch...

League starts soon, i find it quite shocking so far, can only hope for an individual action.

Yeah, Milan, but that's a long time ago.

Still, it's a bit weird...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Thor said:

I'm a little behind on our line ups and tactics due to a busy schedule at the moment, but what are our options at the RB and LB positions? Obviously Azpi is a surefire starter, but which side are we looking to be playing him? Are we after a bunch of FB's now that we let Baba go? Sorry to derail the game thread somewhat, but it is something I'm picking up watching this game. 

At the moment I would think it'll be Ivanovic/Aina for RB (more likely the former) and Azpi for LB, with Aina covering both positions.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

League starts soon, i find it quite shocking so far, can only hope for an individual action.

Yeah, Milan, but that's a long time ago.

Still, it's a bit weird...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

To be fair Hazard and Cuadrado looked good when they came on last game. If it looks good again I will feel good about this preseason so far.