Chelsea 3-1 AC Milan

Jase

According to Conte both Costa and Kante will feature. My question is, is it fair to say if Costa indeed gets minutes logically it means he will stay? I mean, Conte won't be that wasteful to use the precious preseason minutes on someone who will leave soon will he?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this site with betting tips for the game. However, that's not what I'm getting at, I just like our trend of scoring late goals. 32% in the last quarter of an hour and 8/9 consecutive games with a second half goal. This is what we need to take over to the league.

Also watched highlights of Milan when they played Bayern the other day. Seemed to be quite ok offensively in all honesty.

3 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

According to Conte both Costa and Kante will feature. My question is, is it fair to say if Costa indeed gets minutes logically it means he will stay? I mean, Conte won't be that wasteful to use the precious preseason minutes on someone who will leave soon will he?

By not playing him it tips our hand that we're trying to sell. 

Koulibaly is training and playing for Napoli 

37 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Because for you I think that the time of the match is a convenient one! Not like for me and many others around the old continent the match is starting in the middle of the night! 

Welcome to our lives every single Premier League game haha. Majority of games start at 2am or 5am. 

Good argument Koulibaly that is, but maybe he is indeed staying as well? Hope not.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I should think ALL prospective transfers will still be training/playing for their current team until the ink is on the line.

I should think ALL prospective transfers will still be training/playing for their current team until the ink is on the line.

Train maybe, if the player is professional enough. I just dunno whether the manager will still play him if he knows this player will most likely leave soon. That's my logic anyway, could be completely bollox.

We have a lot of players for front 6 if everyone is fit ... but on the other hand we are really poor at the back.

Probably my lineup for today:

Courtois
Aina - Cahill - Terry - Azpi
Cuadrado - Chalobah(Kante) - Fabregas - Hazard
Costa - Batshuayi

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Any streams for the game againts Milan?

Actually don't need it it's on tv but i wanted a stream so i could writte and see what are you guys saying maybe i'm gonna use my phone so i can check.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Any streams for the game againts Milan?

http://singidunum.us/chelsea.html

In HD. Should work on the phone but you need browser with Flash plugin like Flashfox.

And btw, retransmission is at 7 Am UK time.

All I ask for tonight is for us to impose ourselves on Milan. Play with the ball on the ground, no Courtois launching it, no long balls. Attractive, controlled football. We have miles better talent than they have so we should be taking the initiative and playing our game. No counter attacking, defensive bullshit.

One of the biggest criticisms of Mourinho on the pitch in his second stint was that we couldn't assert ourselves most of the time. We made it too easy for opponents to play against us. Hope Conte changes that.

I reckon Conte mught start with his 1st choice and then sub if and when we are comfortable

Eden-Costa-Bats-Willian

Cescy-N'Golo

Ola-JT-Cahil-Dave  (It hurts my brain writing these)

2nd team

Moses-Traore-Pedfo-Square

Matic-Chalobah

Sme back 4 grrrrr