• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lineup for the game againts Milan.

4-2-4

------------------------------Courtois----------------------

Ola Aina------------Cahill---------Terry-----------Azpi

-------------------Fabregas----------Kante---------------

Cuadrado-------Batshuayi---------Hazard--------Moses

Chalobah should play in the second half.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Nobody interested in the game...?

I am. Hoping we start with our strongest team. Only 2 more weeks till our first PL game so we do need to get the B team players out and start getting our first team playing together.

Will also be interesting to see Kante and how long he gets. He arrived late but going by Conte's comments it did seem like he arrived in good shape so maybe he'll be able to immediately get 45 minutes.

Would play with the same lineup as Chelsea4 posted with 1 change being Willian instead of Moses.

1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

I am. Hoping we start with our strongest team. Only 2 more weeks till our first PL game so we do need to get the B team players out and start getting our first team playing together.

Will also be interesting to see Kante and how long he gets. He arrived late but going by Conte's comments it did seem like he arrived in good shape so maybe he'll be able to immediately get 45 minutes.

Would play with the same lineup as Chelsea4 posted with 1 change being Willian instead of Moses.

Lose again and I might just lose it completely...

-Rb3xQ.gif

Spoiler

Not that I lost it after the Real Madrid game :P

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lose again and I might just lose it completely...

-Rb3xQ.gif

Hide contents

Not that I lost it after the Real Madrid game :P

Haha tbh we should be winning this game fairly comfortably as long as we let our best players have a good run at them.

If we play the likes of Oscar, Matic, RLC and Traoré again then yeah i could see us struggling to create again though.

Honestly just hoping we get a CB and FB in as quickly as possible.

7 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I'm expecting Conte to play with proper players up front. As much as I like RLC, I like him in the mid, not as a striker. Really hope Conte drops that idea.

I know I'm in a minority but I'm losing faith in him anywhere. I'm thinking a loan would have neen better for both him and us.

Just now, Unionjack said:

I know I'm in a minority but I'm losing faith in him anywhere. I'm thinking a loan would have neen better for both him and us.

Why is that? I know he is not like the next king o midfield in world football, but I liked what I saw from him last season. Although his work rate could do with some improvements.

On the loan thing, I don't know if I'm honest with you. Lately, loans have been, at least in my eyes, a signal that said player will have a really tough time wearing a chelsea shirt again for an extended period of time after the loan. It just seems like our loaned players will just eventually leave without seeing too much first team action.

I know it's not the best example, but hell I wanted Marin (I used to rate him a lot. I know, silly me) to come back stronger and better after his first loan. Now I can barely remember he is still a Chelsea player.

41 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Why is that? I know he is not like the next king o midfield in world football, but I liked what I saw from him last season. Although his work rate could do with some improvements.

On the loan thing, I don't know if I'm honest with you. Lately, loans have been, at least in my eyes, a signal that said player will have a really tough time wearing a chelsea shirt again for an extended period of time after the loan. It just seems like our loaned players will just eventually leave without seeing too much first team action.

I know it's not the best example, but hell I wanted Marin (I used to rate him a lot. I know, silly me) to come back stronger and better after his first loan. Now I can barely remember he is still a Chelsea player.

I just never really rated him. I got swept up in the hype for a short time but hes never floated my boat. He looks akward on the ball. I thought he would make a good CDM but hes not a good tackler and not that good off the ball (probably him Conte was on about) Hes not the best passer, he cant work out when to run with the ball or pass it because he cant read the game well spmetimes. For his size you would evpect him to be great at set pieces.

I might be too togh on him as it seems everyone thinks hes the dogs dangleys. Id really love for Conte to prove me wrong tho and turn the kid into summet world class.

I hear ya about loans and I didn't agree with Christensen going out but just maybe we are turning a corner with both Moses and Square rejoining us and both better than when rhey left us.

Theres alot of players I'd like to see the back of and us getting replacements. Starting at the back moving forward.

But I do think we have got the good basis of a winning team. Once we sort out the strikers and bring in 2 defennders. I'm quite excited about this season.

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I just never really rated him. I got swept up in the hype for a short time but hes never floated my boat. He looks akward on the ball. I thought he would make a good CDM but hes not a good tackler and not that good off the ball (probably him Conte was on about) Hes not the best passer, he cant work out when to run with the ball or pass it because he cant read the game well spmetimes. For his size you would evpect him to be great at set pieces.

I might be too togh on him as it seems everyone thinks hes the dogs dangleys. Id really love for Conte to prove me wrong tho and turn the kid into summet world class.

I hear ya about loans and I didn't agree with Christensen going out but just maybe we are turning a corner with both Moses and Square rejoining us and both better than when rhey left us.

Theres alot of players I'd like to see the back of and us getting replacements. Starting at the back moving forward.

But I do think we have got the good basis of a winning team. Once we sort out the strikers and bring in 2 defennders. I'm quite excited about this season.

I hope so too with RLC.

Completely agree with your view on the loans.

And yeah, hopefully we'll sort things out with the positions we are lacking quality at (need another FB please). I really hope the Koulibally guy comes to us. 

Looking forward to this. I know its not about the result or what Milan will try to do but more so about what we are trying to drill home; having said that Conte should have a very very good understanding of what Milan will try to do. It'll be interesting to see if he tries to take away what they do well(I'm not sure what that is) and if we attack their weaknesses.