Nikola Maksimovic

Unionjack

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

I'm probably gonna look a prize plum come deadline day but I've got a feeling this Koulibaly deal isn't over yet. I hope I'm right. 

I refuse to say one way or another but the fact that its been rumoured Napoli have tabled an extension with a buyout and nothing has come out about it being accepted and signed may mean there still is a crack open to push through.

24 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

이건 정말 일이 될 수 있습니까? 

도미노는 우리의 호의에 거 가을은 실제로입니까?

Good job, chelsea Board.

It's time to buy another djilobodji

14 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Di Marzio said how Torino didn't accept last proposal from Napoli so for now the deal is frozen..

We should sign him. He's the only option we have. Plus Napoli are c*nts so it would be great to f*ck them over and steal one of their targets. 

1 minute ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

We should sign him. He's the only option we have. Plus Napoli are c*nts so it would be great to f*ck them over and steal one of their targets. 

Sadly he doesnt want to leave italy.

9 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Really? Didn't know that. Where'd this info come from?

Surely a nice salary could fix that ;) 

Mh i dont have the link, but it was reported that he said he wouldnt consider any offers outside of serie a and after that the chelsea and west ham rumors dropped off, so i figured there was some truth to it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You