Nikola Maksimovic

Unionjack

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I really dont mind a troll or 2. It keeps life interesting. There should even be a thread for trols to goto to have some banter. It would be a craic.

Nah, people with contrasting opinions keeps things interesting, trolls who most likely support other teams ruin this forum and scare of potential new members.

We could be missing out on the next Peace, or worse lose the man himself, because of people like Gullit.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I've banned the terrible excuse of a troll. 

Back on topic now.

Ahhh Bless him!

But Ive never been kept off a site that didn't want me haha. Proxys are the secret ;)

Yeah I hear ya Tomo

back on topic,  At this point with the market where it is if this guy is a good ball player who is respected throughout serie A with loose comparisons to our ideal target AND he wants out of his club who feel the same its time to pay the price bring him in and turn our attention elsewhere. He is tall, Physical, has some pace and apparently good at playing the ball forward. Sounds like an ideal match with zouma and christensen coming back.

back on topic,  At this point with the market where it is if this guy is a good ball player who is respected throughout serie A with loose comparisons to our ideal target AND he wants out of his club who feel the same its time to pay the price bring him in and turn our attention elsewhere. He is tall, Physical, has some pace and apparently good at playing the ball forward. Sounds like an ideal match with zouma and christensen coming back.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

If we didn't get our target don't buy lesser players. Just stay with what you got and lowered the expectations. 

What we have couldnt keep a clean sheet against Bristol rovers. Anything is better than what we have.

4 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

What we have couldnt keep a clean sheet against Bristol rovers. Anything is better than what we have.

Anything was what we got last season in Hector and Pappy.

Not worth the time to do that again. Board failed and just stay with what you get.

Just lower the expectations. This team is not good enough to win the PL, maybe top 4 but I think we will finish in 6th place.

Now if they sack Conte for finishing 6th place then the board are delusional.

So if they failed in getting the players in then don't expect the club to do well, you need to be satisfied with mediocrity.....

Jeez, how sad/boring does your life have to be to sign up to another team's forum and troll. I could never do such a pathetic thing, it's just a waste of my time. It's strange how some people get their kicks, it really is 

While there is a remote chance that Kalidou Koulibaly could happen unexpectedly at the last minute like the David Luiz transfer, Maksimovic seems more straightforward to me. Seems to have most of the qualities we are looking for in a new CB.Only question is whether the player himself fancies a move to England, since he seemed to be angling for a Napoli move

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You