Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid

Jase

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Diego said:

how do you find  the youtube streams?

i use Ronaldo7.net site, you choose what game you want to see under Ronaldo photo and go down to in that page you will see alot streams to choose

1 minute ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I swear I was speechless when I saw that. Thank god Bego didn't move forward

Yep maybe he can't tell which side of the pitch he is on or he wants to move. The only idiot to fill that shoes is Ivanovic so far who passes back to the goalie in the worst positions ever.

Not sure I can see us scoring with this XI to be honest. 

Things are starting to become clearer, though. Conte views Ruben as a forward (which I don't agree with) and he considers Oscar a CM (which I do agree with). Also giving Aina the chance to solidify his place for the upcoming season. He keeps performing well and he surely has to start against West Ham.

Ivanovic is injured, so we don't know yet about Aina.

This RLC striker thing has me pissed off already... Just get this nonsense over with

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk