Unionjack

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit! :D

We already have 2 pure DM's in Matic and Mikel who have limited skill sets. Last thing we need is another one of those. Maybe if we sold Mikel, but God knows that ain't happening. Even then we wouldn't really need him.

49 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bullshit! :D

We already have 2 pure DM's in Matic and Mikel who have limited skill sets. Last thing we need is another one of those. Maybe if we sold Mikel, but God knows that ain't happening. Even then we wouldn't really need him.

You cant think hes on same level as Mikel. lol  I ike him. I was wondering if they were thinking of him as CB with the lack of possibilities imaybe?.

Hes good and calm on the ball, calm, good passer, good at getting breaks started, fit as a butchers dog.

If it wasn't for thatt he had  broke his leg I'd say we would be daft not to.

Bang average player and very overrated imo. 

If we want a young Portuguese center-mid we should seriously look at Ruben Neves. He reminds me of a certain Luka Modric in the way he protects the ball so well and dictates the play from deep areas of the pitch.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You