test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPetrCechx

Chelsea is the most hated club in england

Started by xPetrCechx,

34 posts in this topic

I think most hated team will change to whichever side José Mournho is managing. Give it a month in this upcoming season.

As FB said we weren't exactly universally loved with our fans reputation and the charmless Ken Bates as chairman. Personally it will always be Tottenham as the team I hate most for numerous reasons which I might post before the season starts. Forty years of hate it's going to take me ages to write.

Spike, xPetrCechx, Blue_Fox_ and 1 other like this

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

As FB said we weren't exactly universally loved with our fans reputation and the charmless Ken Bates as chairman. Personally it will always be Tottenham as the team I hate most for numerous reasons which I might post before the season starts. Forty years of hate it's going to take me ages to write.

I will read it :)

Iggy Doonican likes this

14 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

For the past year or so you randomly hint how you'll eventually write how and why you hate Spurs, that it actually got me waiting for it. :D Just do it.

xPetrCechx likes this

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

For the past year or so you randomly hint how you'll eventually write how and why you hate Spurs, that it actually got me waiting for it. :D Just do it.

Ha ha fair enough going to be real X certificate stuff !

Fulham Broadway and Blue_Fox_ like this

Top 5 are either recent winners or clubs with winning history, so as per usual if you win, you will be hated. This isn't rocket science. Although I expected City to be higher up.

Winning, Roman Abramovic and his 'dirty money', the first foreign invested megabucks club, Mourinho's arrogance, right-wing fans, Ken Bates, and players like John Terry, Ashley Cole,and Didier Drogba don't exactly inspire admonition from opposition supporters.