Elseid Hysaj

Unionjack

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

You're trying to make me cry aren't ya!

Past that stage and far too tired to lol  f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

i just want us to become that force we were seasons ago mate, i miss those times so bad, when top teams would fear coming to the Bridge, nevermind the small ones imo, specialy in those big european nights at the Bridge, some epic classics we have had along the years, Scousers, Barcelona, Arsenal (Thank you Wayne), Bayern, Mancs, Porto, Valencia, Juventus, Napoli, Benfica, etc

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i just want us to become that force we were seasons ago mate, i miss those times so bad, when top teams would fear coming to the Bridge, nevermind the small ones imo, specialy in those big european nights at the Bridge, some epic classics we have had along the years, Scousers, Barcelona, Arsenal (Thank you Wayne), Bayern, Mancs, Porto, Valencia, Juventus, Napoli, Benfica, etc

Think that goes for all of us bud!  I used to love it when other fans hated coming here too lol 82a893d86cef81b195270929ef12070a.gif

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Joakim Maehle of Krc Genk is one to watch, signed almost for Southampton in January. 

We could have an all Danish back 4, lolol

CB Andreas Christensen  22yo

CB Joachim Andersen (really rate him, he has been a beast at Sampdoria this year, 22yo, 1.90m)

LB Andreas Poulsen (19yo on Borussia Mönchengladbach)

RB Joakim Mæhle  21yo

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

We could have an all Danish back 4, lolol

CB Andreas Christensen  22yo

CB Joachim Andersen (really rate him, he has been a beast at Sampdoria this year, 22yo, 1.90m)

LB Andreas Poulsen (19yo on Borussia Mönchengladbach)

RB Joakim Mæhle  21yo

do you rated kenny lala? he's having a good season with 4 goals and 8 assists for a full back 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

do you rated kenny lala? he's having a good season with 4 goals and 8 assists for a full back 

Yes, I think he is a very solid player and he would be an improvement offensively over Azpi. He does turn 28 this coming autumn, so not sure if he would be a long term option. Might be perfect to play rotationally with Reece James as James (hopefully) settles into the first team.

If James ends up a bust we are in bad shape at RB. Lala would be close to 30 by time we found that out though (we should know for sure by summer 2021 on James in terms of star or yet another loan army flop.)

• 9 months later...

Elseid Hysaj's agent has confirmed that Chelsea made an unsuccessful bid worth £43m for the player in the summer of 2018

https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/chelsea-had-gbp43m-bid-for-hysaj-rejected_378947.html

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Elseid Hysaj's agent has confirmed that Chelsea made an unsuccessful bid worth £43m for the player in the summer of 2018

https://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/chelsea-had-gbp43m-bid-for-hysaj-rejected_378947.html

Thankfully! 

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Agreed, if it was true, but it isn't. The gun was never pointed at us. Obvious case of an agent doing his or her work. Not a snowball in hell's chance that we're in for this bloke.

He can leave on a free in the summer, is only 25 (26 in February so 4 to 5 peak years left) and would be a great backup for Reece, plus he can play LB as well, as he is fairly ambipedal. Free is a nice price (well still have salary to pay, lolol)

Sarri or some other Italian club will grab him I wager.

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

He can leave on a free in the summer, is only 25 (26 in February so 4 to 5 peak years left) and would be a great backup for Reece, plus he can play LB as well, as he is fairly ambipedal. Free is a nice price (well still have salary to pay, lolol)

Sarri or some other Italian club will grab him I wager.

Sarri will take him to Juventus I think. Eventually. Cuadrado is getting on.

18 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Dave's got a good 2-4 years left if he's considered a rotation option for James. 

massive dice roll after say next season

if Reece goes down there si no way we can run with a 32 to 34yo Azpi as a RB and expect to win matchups the majority of the time

that is something a West Ham does

that said, he probably is not going to be sold, all can do is lay out what little options there are (as truly great RBs are not going to settle for a  backup/odd rotational slot)

I would love to see Marc Guehi get a run in at RB in an FA cup game if we draw a shit team, he grew up playing RB and CB, and if he is acceptable at RB then we do not have to even buy an Azpi replacement

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You