test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Elseid Hysaj

Started by Unionjack,

117 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Agree sadly. We meed a goal scoring ACM  more I think too.

our biggest problem since Lamps left, we lost those 20+ goals from midfield that bailed us out for many years, God i miss him.

Unionjack and OhForAGreavsie like this

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

our biggest problem since Lamps left, we lost those 20+ goals from midfield that bailed us out for many years, God i miss him

Broke my heart and blinded me for ages seeing him in that shitty blue shirt!

Johnnyeye likes this

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Broke my heart and blinded me for ages seeing him in that shitty blue shirt!

tell me about it, i admit i was so angry because we were seconds away from beating them at the Ethiad and Lamps just popped out in the 6 yard box like he had done countless times for us in the past, those timed runs in to the box like a predator striker and scored their equalizer, urghhh, it was our fault for not finishing off the game, sound familiar? In the context of that 14/15 season it meant nothing in the end as it didnt harm our title win, but just imagine if it did lol, i will always love him for everything he did for us, but seeing him in that Shitty jersey made me really sick, , one of a kind player, we were so lucky and blessed to have him for all those years, massive legend no doubt, alongside Drogs, Terry, Cole, Cech, etc, the kind of big characters we are lacking right now. Cheers mate

Unionjack likes this

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

tell me about it, i admit i was so angry because we were seconds away from beating them at the Ethiad and Lamps just popped out in the 6 yard box like he had done countless times for us in the past, those runs in to the box like a predator striker and scored their equalizer, urghhh, it was our fault for not finishing off the game, sound familiar? i will always love him for everything he did for us, but seeing him in that Shitty jersey made me really sick, , one of a kind player, we were so lucky and blessed to have him for all those years, massive legend no doubt, alongside Drogs, Terry, Cole, Cech, etc, the kind of big characters we are lacking right now. Cheers mate

Was a very good time bud. And TBH Ive not forgiven him fully. Yes I know before anyone says it. Hes got a right to play wherever he wants! Doesn;t mean he has to go jump into a oppositions team. All that BS about wanting to train to keep fit for the MLS. Bollox! Would never see Jt do it. Will forgive him eventually but dunno how. Will forgive Mou one day for doing all he could to ruin the GOOD memories we had of him as soon as he joined Manure.

No loyalty any more. Only the supporters that stay with one team.

I'm wondering how Cashley will get on at Derby?  Hes only 38 maybe we could sign him lol

Johnnyeye likes this

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm wondering how Cashley will get on at Derby?  Hes only 38 maybe we could sign him lol

still better than Alonso that's for sure, we never replaced Ash too

Unionjack likes this

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

still better than Alonso that's for sure

I'd still take Filip Luis over Alonso mate. He woulda been really good in this system Played a blinder last time I saw him V Dortmund

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd still take Filip Luis over Alonso mate. He woulda been really good in this system

for sure mate, how we have come to the current predictament i will never understand, we have incopetent personnel on the board right now, long are the days of Gourlay, Kenyon, etc when we wanted our targets we would get them without too much fuss

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

for sure mate, how we have come to the current predictament i will never understand, we have incopetent personnel on the board right now, long are the days of Gourlay, Kenyon, etc

You're trying to make me cry aren't ya!

Past that stage and far too tired to lol  f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

You're trying to make me cry aren't ya!

Past that stage and far too tired to lol  f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

i just want us to become that force we were seasons ago mate, i miss those times so bad, when top teams would fear coming to the Bridge, nevermind the small ones imo, specialy in those big european nights at the Bridge, some epic classics we have had along the years, Scousers, Barcelona, Arsenal (Thank you Wayne), Bayern, Mancs, Porto, Valencia, Juventus, Napoli, Benfica, etc

Unionjack likes this

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i just want us to become that force we were seasons ago mate, i miss those times so bad, when top teams would fear coming to the Bridge, nevermind the small ones imo, specialy in those big european nights at the Bridge, some epic classics we have had along the years, Scousers, Barcelona, Arsenal (Thank you Wayne), Bayern, Mancs, Porto, Valencia, Juventus, Napoli, Benfica, etc

Think that goes for all of us bud!  I used to love it when other fans hated coming here too lol 82a893d86cef81b195270929ef12070a.gif

Johnnyeye likes this

14 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Joakim Maehle of Krc Genk is one to watch, signed almost for Southampton in January. 

We could have an all Danish back 4, lolol

CB Andreas Christensen  22yo

CB Joachim Andersen (really rate him, he has been a beast at Sampdoria this year, 22yo, 1.90m)

LB Andreas Poulsen (19yo on Borussia Mönchengladbach)

RB Joakim Mæhle  21yo

Hamilton likes this

30 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CB Joachim Andersen (

I like him too. Checked up on him after you mentioned him before,

I'd be happy with just AC getting his shit together.

Vesper likes this

23 hours ago, Vesper said:

We could have an all Danish back 4, lolol

CB Andreas Christensen  22yo

CB Joachim Andersen (really rate him, he has been a beast at Sampdoria this year, 22yo, 1.90m)

LB Andreas Poulsen (19yo on Borussia Mönchengladbach)

RB Joakim Mæhle  21yo

do you rated kenny lala? he's having a good season with 4 goals and 8 assists for a full back 

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

do you rated kenny lala? he's having a good season with 4 goals and 8 assists for a full back 

Yes, I think he is a very solid player and he would be an improvement offensively over Azpi. He does turn 28 this coming autumn, so not sure if he would be a long term option. Might be perfect to play rotationally with Reece James as James (hopefully) settles into the first team.

If James ends up a bust we are in bad shape at RB. Lala would be close to 30 by time we found that out though (we should know for sure by summer 2021 on James in terms of star or yet another loan army flop.)

the wes likes this