Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody here on talkchelsea. know what airline or private plane Chelsea takes on pre-season tour.

when chelseafc twitter tweets pictures of the team getting on the plane to the usa.

what airport is Chelsea taking off from and landing at before we play Liverpool on Thursday morning on 28 July at 4:35 am - England time.

we play at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena in California.

so that i can track the flight and look for the flight on flightradar24.com

this is the London region with all airports in London.

https://www.flightradar24.com/51.48,-0.46/8

21 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Do we know when Kanté joins the team ? Will he be ready ?

He should be on his way. Last I read was he was joining squad in USA

With the team doing 2/3 sessions a day I know it can only help the lads gelling and unifying the TEAM but as our Euro lads have only just joined up they will need time to catch up.Is the week enough?

I know in the grand scheme of things losing to some Scouse gits doesn't make a dent but iut's so imortant for our moral and to show the 'project' is coming together.

Not too long back I feared no team and had this 'who are ya' confidence. Last year gave that feeling a big knock. It wouldn't take much to get it back but new defenders is a must. Theres no point restoring a car if you leave the engine alone.

Do we know when Kanté joins the team ? Will he be ready ?

Kante Hazard and Tibo will join the team at USA but most likely will not start this Loserpool game due to limited training time.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Kante Hazard and Tibo will join the team at USA but most likely will not start this Loserpool game due to limited training time.

Ok, then they'll probably get about as much minutes as Bats did yesterday...

17 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

does anybody here on talkchelsea. know what airline or private plane Chelsea takes on pre-season tour.

when chelseafc twitter tweets pictures of the team getting on the plane to the usa.

what airport is Chelsea taking off from and landing at before we play Liverpool on Thursday morning on 28 July at 4:35 am - England time. (15:00 pm - My New Zealand Local Time)

we play at the Rose Bowl, Pasadena in California.

so that i can track the flight and look for the flight on flightradar24.com

this is the London region with all airports in London.

https://www.flightradar24.com/51.48,-0.46/8

:blink:

CFC should issue a warning to all the non-white players before entering the U.S. regarding the dangers of being non-white in America: don't stray from the hotel and training ground premises without Chelsea staff, full stop.

5 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

CFC should issue a warning to all the non-white players before entering the U.S. regarding the dangers of being non-white in America: don't stray from the hotel and training ground premises without Chelsea staff, full stop.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

WTF are you on?

I would line up the best players we have againts Liverpool (Hazard,Kante and Courtois won't play againts Liverpool)

4-2-4

--------------------------------Begovic------------------------------

Aina-----------------Cahill----------------Terry---------------Azpi

----------------------Oscar----------------Matic---------------------

Willian---------------Batshuayi----------Costa-------------Moses

But i would also like to see RLC,Chalobah and Traore.

We got 3 big games to play in 7 days and with every player that comes back to training, with every new transfer in and out, with evey player that catches his eye in training, Conte will be changing his plans.

Hes gonna be trying shit that will be a mess, others we think that wont work will suprize us. He probably wont know our main strarting 11 till the night before the Hammers..

But I'd dearly love to beat these Scouse gits! It would be a hellova buzz snort_zps4hgszn11.gif