Victor Lindelof

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not watched him that much to be fair, but from the very few games I have seen mostly in UCL against Bayern and Zenit and the three matches at the Euro in France, he looks very similar to Bonucci. Maybe this is the reason why Conte is interested and ready to swoop for him. If indeed he is the one to push for this transfer, and not the board.

• 4 weeks later...
Fresh reports of us trying to convince him and make him pay out his clause.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-submit-e30m-offer-transfer-potentially-last-hour/

Hope it's true, but I doubt it.

I am a fan. For 30mio€ he would be a good deadline day signing. I mean we won't get Koulibaly and from what I have heard Lindelof is a good player, so we should hurry up, considering that all other CB options like Maksimovic are highly unlikely to get.

• 4 months later...

Antonio Conte determined to beat Jose Mourinho to top Manchester United target Victor Lindelof

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

The more I read about him, read Benfica supporters views and see vids the more I like him, Looks like an excellent CB/WB

I did a bit of a research myself  aswell mate he sounds like a good player sign him up 😁👍

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Whats your thoughts on our lack of market involvement?

Wee bit disappointed after getting £60m for Oscar but i understand why maybe the board saving the money for the summer i can't complain much after all we are top of the league :)

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Whats your thoughts on our lack of market involvement?

No visible involvement but I wouldn't expect there to be any. Two reasons: -

1. We know from Antonio himself that he wants signings and that he has talked to the club about his targets. It's reasonable to assume that the club is investigating these but doing so quietly, as every club would like to.
  2. Selling clubs have an incentive to hold out to the end of the window. Only at the last minute, of the last day, can they be absolutely sure that they've wrung the highest possible bid out of prospective buyers. They will try hard not to blink before then, even if they actually want to sell.

Will we get anything done? Who knows. Lots of good players out there but few available and many potential buyers in a brutally competitive market.

Edit: These reasons probably explain why none of our rivals have got anything done either.

• 4 months later...

I don't know if he's overrated but I know that almost every player we were connected  with from summer 2016 till now is signed.. well, not by Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You