Shkodran Mustafi

A few Arsenal fans I know have been going on about them being after Mustafi for a few weeks now, would be so funny if Chelsea swooped in to the signing in the background and leave Arsenal empty handed. :lol:

Would also be a great signing, so there's that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's keep things on topic, please.

So far, we know that concrete interest comes from us, Arsenal and Milan. We all know we can outbid, if need be, all three. Question is, where would he prefer to come? And will we bid the needed amount. Reports running around we'll bid 30 mil. euro for him, which is apparently what Valencia want, in order to balance with FFP. I'd say do it as fast as you can, we've waited on Koulibaly long enough.

4 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Is Gabriel Jesus better than Neymar? Really stupid question given the situation. No offence intended.

You don't strike me as someone who has the capacity to offend anyone so don't worry :)

Can you elaborate on how it was a stupid question and what it has to do with GJ and Neymar?

1 minute ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

You don't strike me as someone who has the capacity to offend anyone so don't worry :)

Can you elaborate on how it was a stupid question and what it has to do with GJ and Neymar?

Simple. You asked if Mustafi is lesser to Christensen. Bear in mind, Christensen has only 1 professional season with Gladbach, so although his hype is real and he is really good, he is still yet to reach a bigger level. If that happens, he definitely has the higher ceiling out of the two, although we'll see if that's true.(Not doubting Andreas).  Compared to Mustafi, who is a certified World cup winner playing, even if he played at left back. He has 3 very good seasons with Sampdoria and Valencia respectively and he's already one of the if not best, let's say very good defenders in the world. Given the need for a CB addition and his relatively cheap price, even if he isn't going to become better than Christensen(if he fulfills his full potential), at current situation, he is definitely a need.

So, basically, it was something like, the new Ronaldo(GJ) better than current hyped up version(Neymar)? It isn't a 100% dead on comparison, but I couldn't think of anything better in the heat of the moment.^_^

Death, taxes, and Chelsea bids being rejected in summer 2016.

If the media is to be believed we've been rejected for Nainggolan, Andre Gomes, Koulibaly, Morata, Lukaku, and Mustafi. Getting a bit ridiculous.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You