Shkodran Mustafi

Shkodran Mustafi(Valencia CF)

Position:Centre Back

Foot:right

Nationality:Germany/Albania

Date of birth:April 17 ,1992

Ex Clubs:Everton(1 game),Sampdoria(1 goal in 53 games)

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/22/why-chelsea-should-make-a-transfer-move-for-valencias-shkodran-mustafi-5897790/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea switch focus to Shkodran Mustafi CFC#

Mustafi would be expected to fetch £25m+ and would provide Chelsea with a longer-term alternative to Bonucci, who won’t leave. [Mirror]

He's a real champion. Real gem. We just don't hear about it because he's a German not playing for Bayern. Tis the trend. How many great German players are there who we don't hear about simply because of the team they're not attached to? Plenty. I haven't seen him in 2 seasons but when I did see him I thought Terry had got a new hairdo. I thought he was around 24/25 years old back then, but he's only 24 right now.

On 17.7.2016 at 6:22 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

The defender market is so poor.

Actually it is quite decent. Hummels, benatia, umtiti, Bailly just moved, Juan jesus, too.  Then there is Murillo,koulibaly, manolas, höwedes and this guy here.

As for Mustafi he is a cool guy, relaxed, won't bitch around when he is on the bench, very mature for his age. Not a typical German defender tho. Spent the years most important to his development at Everton and sampdoria so he is robust, not too technical. Not a monster in the air but a very tenacious and composed tackler. Can play right-back if necessary. Would do a job here but I am not sure how high his ceiling is.

There is a lot of good defenders out there, it's not all about Bonucci and Koulibaly ;) if we play 3 at the back we need two CBs imo because Terry, Ivanovic and even Cahill are poor ;)

It's all about finding the right player for the system :)

12 minutes ago, BlueTillIDie said:

Hearing talk of this lad at Valencia, Not sure as havent heard much of him that much.

http://www.footballwhispers.com/players/shkodran-mustafi?to=chelsea

Could be worth a gamble?

There is already a topic about Shkodran Mustafi http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/21150-shkodran-mustafi/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You