RZ Pellets 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

I wouldn't worry about the Iva selection. It's only the second game of the season and i am almost certain he will he make a clown of himslef somehow which will in turn leave Conte no other option that to leave him swimming with the fishes!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Seriously, how can a man as intelligent as Conte play Ivanovic as a RB? At best he should be a backup CB. He's finished at this level! Will Conte be the 3rd manager in a row to not notice what even the supporters can see?

Maybe he has a clause in his contract which states, that he must start Ivanovic  Otherwise, there is no logical explanation.

I doubt a manager can take over a new team without being informed on the previous season's best and worst performers. So he should know how shit Ivanovic was, there's even a chance some Italian friend of his follows us and chimed in. It will be known though. So who knows what happens now.

Weird to see Oscar played in a two man central midfield. Been struggling to see use for him in Conte's formations due to the lack of actual attacking midfielders so it's intriguing to see how he'll do as a CM.

3 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

I like the idea of using this 4-2-4 or 4-4-2, but we REALLY need some more quality at fullback. No more Ivanovic.

edit: Maybe this is where Cuadrado will play for Conte.

That's what I'm thinking.