RZ Pellets 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think we've found our new RB. And I think I'm in love with him.

Ola Aina is fucking superb. Surely, surely he'll get the nod over Iva?

if that happens, I swear another bunny dance is coming from me and I always keep my promises

A huge improvement on our previous game; Aina was superb, as was Moses (with his Hazard-like dribbling). Really encouraging stuff from Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, and Batshuayi when they came on, with Oscar and Willian also playing well.

The passing and movement was much faster (yet more controlled), and you (unsurprisingly) got a better sense of what Conte is trying to do with this team; I AM left wondering how Fabregas fits into this system, however (even with Kante in the midfield).

The only slight disappointments for me were Djilobodji (some poor decision-making), Baba (poor passing), and Costa (disappointing link-up play).

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Can you wear a cat costume as well? :ph34r:

where would I find one? lol

The bunny dance certainly doesn't include a pom pom tail or bunny ears, just me being silly. I'm not that desperate to get rid of Iva... Oh wait

Thrilled. Very much improved performance, satisfied with almost everyone who had played except Ivanovic and Baba.

Despite the opponent was practically shit, Aina was awesome to me, and I'm very happy to see Conte decided to play him on RB replacing Iva at half time.

How on earth Lukaku got the pick before Batshuayi in national team is beyond me. Michy gave me the first impression was confident, explosive, very good first touch and good foot work in limited time. Overall to me he's very promising, looking forward to see him score tons in the league.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think we've found our new RB. And I think I'm in love with him.

Ola Aina is fucking superb. Surely, surely he'll get the nod over Iva?

Right age (why not?) and right time (Ivanovic is rubbish)...really starting to believe.

Right age (why not?) and right time (Ivanovic is rubbish)...really starting to believe.

The first sub in the match was Baba for Ivan then put Aina on the RB, looks very promising. At least us fans now know Conte is not blind. Hopefully Conte is the kind of guy who sees it and changes it.

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

We need to hope that we have got a manager that sees like us too. I dont see one reason that Ola doesnt get chosen before him

Will we finally have a manager who plays players based on merit rather than reputation like our last two? I think we might.

We'll soon find out with Aina. If he continues these performances and Ivanovic starts against West Ham I'll be pissed.

18 minutes ago, Barbara said:

where would I find one? lol

The bunny dance certainly doesn't include a pom pom tail or bunny ears, just me being silly. I'm not that desperate to get rid of Iva... Oh wait

Think you just talked your way into wearing bunny ears and tail in this new dance :lol: 

Don't worry though, I think you are about as likely to have to make this dance as I am to hug a stranger walking down the road :P 

Very enjoyable match. Our weakest links were Iva and Djilibodji.

If we were to assume that Cuadrado can play RB and Ivanivic cannot play there anymore, that still leaves us with Rahman, Aina, Cuadrado, and Azpi for FBs. I think we need to get someone in that position with top notch quality.  Sell Mikel, buy another CM, and as someone else mentioned here, a killer forward with a lethal shot might be a good idea (along with the new CB signing. That's four potential signings we should consider. If Chalobah or RLC are going to be CMs, then -maybe-  we subract one from that list.

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Think you just talked your way into wearing bunny ears and tail in this new dance :lol: 

Don't worry though, I think you are about as likely to have to make this dance as I am to hug a stranger walking down the road :P 

which is why I mentioned it. The likeness of it happening is quite small, unfortunately for Chelsea and fortunately for me. I'm almost 40 now, I really really really passed the age of doing silly dances