N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

9 hours ago, the wes said:

The only way I would let Kante go if Marco Verratti Is part of the deal 

I understand in principle you want one of their players for one of ours, but mate, what you just said is suicidal.

Kante is one of a kind, dying breed of a player in today football and to me he is worth easily 180m. Im not even exaggerating, people look at goals and all, but tell me how many players are in the mould of Kante. If VVD goes for 85m, midfielder who was Poty, is easily worth 100m more in today market. 

And Psg is full of cash, so why not even more. 

But in the very end, even 200m wont replace Kante if you ask me. Not with the way our board works and the players we can attract. 

Now I see it will be pivotal to keep best players. Because if we let go either Eden, Kante, Tibo it will cause chain reaction and everyone will know we sell for price.

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I understand in principle you want one of their players for one of ours, but mate, what you just said is suicidal.

Kante is one of a kind, dying breed of a player in today football and to me he is worth easily 180m. Im not even exaggerating, people look at goals and all, but tell me how many players are in the mould of Kante. If VVD goes for 85m, midfielder who was Poty, is easily worth 100m more in today market. 

And Psg is full of cash, so why not even more. 

But in the very end, even 200m wont replace Kante if you ask me. Not with the way our board works and the players we can attract. 

Now I see it will be pivotal to keep best players. Because if we let go either Eden, Kante, Tibo it will cause chain reaction and everyone will know we sell for price.

Whos better Verratti or Kante in your eyes? I think Verratti better that's only reason I would give PSG Kante if Verratti goes to Chelsea ?? 

48 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kante all day long, he's only been to look off the pace of late because of the shite around him. Him and Hazard are the ones in this team who are elite.

The players have not been that good around him but also Kante has not been that imposing as he used to be as well. I mean I was watching Dembele against Arsenal and United. The way he controls the game because of his technical skills, strength is just amazing. We have no players like that. Gone are the days where we had that physically imposing team that opposition are scared to come across and no on in our team has that ability to shield the ball and dictate play. Man, I have always rated Dembele so highly but how we would improve if we had someone like him next to Kante.

10 hours ago, Stats said:

The players have not been that good around him but also Kante has not been that imposing as he used to be as well. I mean I was watching Dembele against Arsenal and United. The way he controls the game because of his technical skills, strength is just amazing. We have no players like that. Gone are the days where we had that physically imposing team that opposition are scared to come across and no on in our team has that ability to shield the ball and dictate play. Man, I have always rated Dembele so highly but how we would improve if we had someone like him next to Kante.

I quite disagree with this...yes he has been poor of recent but just mention or look the players that surround him...Fabregas Bakayoko Drinkwater...dont get me started on this players...IMO I will like Conte or the next manager to switch back to 433....Madrid is shit right now...we can buy Matteo Kovacic from them considering their interest in Eden or go for brazilian Authur Melo...with that we can play 3man midfield with Kante Barkley and Kovacic where Barkley is the most advanced midfielder...with that kante can function effectively where his strength lies....breaking up play interception and keeping the flow of the game...

Kante is a very good player, one of our bests, but he is not world class. He offers just too little with the ball, and is not strong or tall to provide us in that aspect. If he is world-class, than what is Vidal, who offers so much in attack, and is defensively as good as Kante? God?

Of course, our NGolo is very very good player, glad we have him.

Verratti might be better than him, but as things stands now I consider Verratti inconsistent and I really don't think he is fulfilling his enormous potential, so I would rather have Kante. He is always 'there', but really needs one great breakthrough season to prove he has matured. He would thrive under Pep tho.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Matic filled that role when he rejoined. Shame it was only a honeymoon period

• 2 weeks later...

Masterclass in how to effect the game off the ball. Really good performance, read the game extremely well. Just wish he could develop some sort of final third threat (long shots, final through balls particularly). 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Very good performance bar first 20 mins where Barca absolutely piled the pressure on. Top class player.

I love how he's so quick and agile that he's able to take a nip for the ball, but still get right back in to position if he doesn't get it.  I thought that quality was at its best on Tuesday night.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Styles said:

Shut him down for the season. Kante's health is more important than anything. Fuck man, this whole season is an absolute nightmare.

If he's good to go next week he should play, but I definitely wouldnt bring him out there this weekend.

Fainting is always a weird thing. Sure it could be anything, but if he wasn't feeling well 2 days after that raises major flags.

7 hours ago, Styles said:

Shut him down for the season. Kante's health is more important than anything. Fuck man, this whole season is an absolute nightmare.

Fainting could be caused by a number of things. Once he feels better he should be fine.