N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Okay, so there's talk of PSG offering to trigger his release clause. I dunno how reliable Le Parisien is, but I would rather the rumours of Kante to us come from reputable sources rather than just nonsense sources before getting excited. 

39 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Okay, so there's talk of PSG offering to trigger his release clause. I dunno how reliable Le Parisien is, but I would rather the rumours of Kante to us come from reputable sources rather than just nonsense sources before getting excited. 

38 minutes ago, It's too big said:

How reliable is the source? 

Le Parisien is unreliable.I don't know how reliable is TuttoMercatoWeb.

11 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Get Kante & Nainggolan, sell Mikel & Oscar and we are set for the midfield.

This is the dream. And neither of them are unrealistic signings like Pogba. Both can be had for relatively little money by modern standards.

What a midfield 3 we'd have with those two plus Cesc pulling the strings and not having to worry about defending. We could compete with anyone in world football with that midfield. 

I'd actually be super confident going into each match unlike recently where I'd be worried about our central midfield getting dominated.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This is the dream. And neither of them are unrealistic signings like Pogba. Both can be had for relatively little money by modern standards.

What a midfield 3 we'd have with those two plus Cesc pulling the strings and not having to worry about defending. We could compete with anyone in world football with that midfield. 

I'd actually be super confident going into each match unlike recently where I'd be worried about our central midfield getting dominated.

And if Matic regains his form from the last season, we have another dimension in the midfield. We can basically play any style we want if that happens: pivot of Matic and Kante, or Matic and Nainggolan, midfield trio of Matic in more defensive position and Cesc and Nainggolan/Kante in front of him, Cesc as DLP behind Nainggolan and Kante.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

On paper, both Kante and Nainggolan are perfectly realistic signings for a club like Chelsea.  However, the excessive penny pinching and low ball posturing by the Board for recent dealings does not raise any hopes that such deals will be done right.  What makes the Nainggolan potential transfer deal interesting  is that the player himself has named Chelsea as the interested party and he has refused to rule out such a move for himself.  This has actually put a huge spotlight on the Chelsea Board to get this deal done successfully otherwise they will feel the fans' wrath if they fuck it up again.       

I think if we truly want Nainggolan he's ours, before or after the Euro's. I think Kante will be nearly impossible for us to sign after the tournament if he does really well for France and they win the whole thing like they're favorites to. He'll be even more coveted by other CL clubs.

PSG are already rumored to be after him. How would a French international be able to turn down the biggest France and the chance to play with a bunch of his mates? 

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

As I've changed my post to say, although you quoted it before I did, I can't be bothered. People will believe what they want to.

You keep believing that the Board does a good job - we will see what sort of recruits have been obtained on September 1.

Why is this guy not banned yet? As for Kante, some guy named F8Piraux or w/e on twitter, who I remember as pretty reliable from the Hazard saga(ofcourse, I'm not sure) said scouts were at yesterday's game to watch him. Honestly, I couldn't care less for Matic if it meant we offload him and Mikel/Oscar or all three, and replacing them with Radja and Kante. That would be a dream midfield. Even RLC could be slowly introduced.

8 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Why is this guy not banned yet? As for Kante, some guy named F8Piraux or w/e on twitter, who I remember as pretty reliable from the Hazard saga(ofcourse, I'm not sure) said scouts were at yesterday's game to watch him. Honestly, I couldn't care less for Matic if it meant we offload him and Mikel/Oscar or all three, and replacing them with Radja and Kante. That would be a dream midfield. Even RLC could be slowly introduced.

Why are you not banned yet?  Just because someone posts something you don't agree with, you ask for a ban?  Is this the kind of narrow mindedness that is tolerated in a public internet forum?

Just now, bellion said:

Why are you not banned yet?  Just because someone posts something you don't agree with, you ask for a ban?  Is this the kind of narrow mindedness that is tolerated in a public internet forum?

I. am. crying. 
Mate, your posts are identical. Moaning about how the board does not care at all. As I said, OK, we get it. And me and other forum members have voiced our displeasure of the fact that you post the same thing over and over again. If you actually have different opinions on the different matters it would have been amazing, but you don't and that makes you annoying and unpleasant. So, yeah, feel free to jog on, because I am ending the topic and won't bother replying. As I've said, it's not about opinion, you can dislike the board all you like, but your exaggerated long posts on how they've never done anything, when Roman is the main reason for you supporting Chelsea on EVERY thread and EVERY player AND the fact that they are basically the same is atrocious. So, .. jog on, lad. 

And in order to not be completely off topic:
Chelsea scout Piet de Visser was in Metz for the France vs Scotland game to watch Leicester midfielder N'Golo Kante.

7 minutes ago, Styles said:

Is Kante a decent passer? I'd hate to have sold Ramires only to buy an identical player 6 months later.

Kante is miles ahead Ramires in everything besides pace mate. Not fair to compare these two with all the respect for Rami.