N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

On 4/8/2017 at 4:01 AM, the wes said:

It's fake news. 

Read this: 

Chelsea apparently would have to accept that, for Financial Fair Play reasons, something we don’t quite believe, and considering Kanté isn’t in the ‘Eden Hazard’ bracket of players at Stamford Bridge, the Blues would consider it.

No point in worrying about that Fake news.

10 hours ago, itsbeauj said:

In light of the recent articles about Real Madrid wanting Kante, if anyone believes these clickbait websites, you are a twat.

If they didnt have Casemiro already, it would be quite possible Kante was on their list. Those wankers always target whoever they want.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If they didnt have Casemiro already, it would be quite possible Kante was on their list. Those wankers always target whoever they want.

I don't doubt that Kante would be wanted by the bigger clubs for sure, but I hate clickbait SO much!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dahnald said:

Damn right. 

Class from Hazard. Kante has been the dominant midfielder for two different champions two years running in his first two seasons(!) in England. Last year Mahrez won it, now he's nowhere, I think Kante deserves to win it now by showing he is not a one season wonder. Mahrez and Eden are flashy players and people notice them more, Hazard too deserves it for sure, but without Kante we'd be nowhere near 1st and LCFC wouldn't have been anywhere near 1st last season. I'd be okay with either of them winning and sharing the plaudits between them.